[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

former fattie wat do now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 111124_01000.jpg (87KB, 614x756px)
111124_01000.jpg
87KB, 614x756px
used to be fat as fuck, 5'10" 280 lbs, this is current photo at 162 lbs.
I feel fat as fuck, I feel like I need to keep going. My wife says I am too small and that i have something called body dysmorphia. I am not anorexic because I eat damn near 2500 cals a day and workout 4 hours a day ontop of physical job. Can I get my fitbros and fitbrahs opinions because i dont know what to do or what to think i just stil lfeel so fucking fat.
>>
>>40128359
Lift some fucking weights. I'm guessing your wife is a fatty if she considers you exceptionally small. Consider divorce
>>
>>40128380
no my wife is 5'4" and 110. I think she wants me to just not be a skeletor. But after loosing 120+pounds i still think im fat and need to go down not up.
>>
>>40128359
Honestly you are acceptable. You could walk down the beach in that and nobody would laugh at you. Men get body image issues, too. Talk to someone and see if you can get some help.
>>
>>40128416
do you think it is that i think i am fat or that i am just truly scared of ever being close to fat again?
>>
>>40128359
you're not jacked and shredded but you certainly don't look fat

pretty normal physique 2bh
>>
if you genuinely think you're very fat then yes, you have some form of dysmorphia. It's extremely common for ex-fats to feel like they're still 'the fat guy'. you're nearing an ideal bf% and just need to lose a bit more (while also gaining some muscle), but you sound like you feel you're way off. don't worry brah, you're looking good so far. just keep up with training and maybe forget about losing weight for a bit.
>>
>>40128439
Not fat. Not thin. average in most respects. Just ignore your wifes complaints, lose 15 more pounds, then bulk. and bam youll be good.
>>
you are not fat, and i personally got extreme body dysmorphia from going to misc and /fit/. it is real and it will fuck you up more than help you. try to be a bit more impartial about your body
>>
time to lean bulk
>>
>>40128359
how do you not have loose skin or stretch marks? You're already way ahead of other ex fatties including myself. I wasn't even as big as you 225lb @ 5'11" and my belly skin is starting to sag at 155lbs, im jelly.
>>
Im the same height as you, as was at the same weight as you when I started.

Im really worried about loose skin and was wondering if you could answer some questions and help a fitbro make it?

Can you give me your routine?

How long have you been lifting, and working out?

What supplements did you take, and diet?
>>
>>40129091
pls reply....
>>
keep your weight brah, i'm 5'11 150lbs and feel so unhealthy that i can barely sleep sometimes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.