[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What motivates you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: strength.png (3MB, 1920x1007px) Image search: [Google]
strength.png
3MB, 1920x1007px
I have a friend who's like a brother to me. Known him since high school.

Back then we were the same, lanky kids. He had an incredible stamina though, he was always first in resistance test in PE. He lived on a town abour 3 miles from mine and he would come running to my house while carrying a backpack full of stuff.

We had similar hobbies, but by 16-17 he became more and more active than me, he would do karate and American footbal. He was a lot into Airsoft, too. By 18-19 we had diverged physically. I stayed weak and inactive, while he grew physically fit. I admired him for that.

He then joined the army, and moved 400 miles away from my town. He still came to visit often, but I did notice his growth in strength.

I started lifting because I grew sick of beign weak and tired. My focus has been on strength and stamina only. I've been hiding that I've been training for over a year now, because I want to surprise him. I want to show him I too can be strong and disciplined, and that I'm no weakling.

We're brothers, do you understand? I can't let him down. I can't be less than the best version of myself because we are family and we rely on each other, and to allow myself to become a shithead in any possible way would be to betray our bond that goes beyond blood.

That fucking feel.
>>
>>40127646
lol are you gay
>>
>>40127646
you lift for a noble cause, follow your heart and you will go far
>>
>>40127646
Hell yea bro, a lot of why I lift is so I can motivate others to get healthy, and motivate my brothers to get yuge.
>>40128306
Grow up kid. You'll see it as me responding to bait, but one day you'll look back and wish you grew up now instead of 10 years from now when nothing has changed.
>>
I'm motivated by cute twinks and boi pussy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYF6cDJo0G0
whoever this guy is
>>
>>40127646
That's very honorable, anon. trolls will try to call you a faggot but ignore all that bullshit. Keep growing.
>>
WHAT MOTIVATES ME?
WHAT MOTIVATES ME?

HATRED. FIERY, HATRED.

TO KNOW THAT A GIRL I LOVE AND HAS SHOWN FEELINGS FOR ME AND NOT LEAVE HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A SHITTY PERSONALITY BUT A "NICE AND MUSCULAR BODY TO FUCK AND LAY ON" MADE ME START ALL OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
>>40127646
something only men understand
>>
>>40127646
Honestly, its the only aspect of my life I feel I have control over. I've tried time and time again to improve socially to no avail. Some things just aren't meant to be for some of us. I constantly feel lonely. But when I lift it all goes away. I feel powerful. I see the numbers go up. See my body change as a result of my actions. And I feel the effects of exercise snowball into other aspects of my life. When I work out more, I have more energy, feel more productive. My days have objectives instead being and endless string of nothing. When I look back at my lifts over the years and see upward trend, it makes me smile, which is something that nothing else can.
>>
>getting more physically attractive to get a gf
>become more intimidating
>get bigger than my dad

I think I have a inferiority complex
>>
Long Term: It's more fun being in shape and doing athletic things. I spent my whole adolescence overweight and out of shape and it sucked. I never want to feel that way again

Short Term: I want the qt at work to squeeze my biceps and show me off to her family
>>
File: 1484254623889.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484254623889.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>40129881
>A GIRL I LOVE AND HAS SHOWN FEELINGS FOR ME
>SHOWN FEELINGS FOR ME

You are imagining things brah. She was probably just being friendly like she would her brother.

Training to get back at a girl or "show her you can be buff too" isnt a valid motivation. You should search inwards and train for yourself. Forget everyone else, this is about you. Train for yourself.

If you do this, you will see see positive changes in other parts of your life. But as a bi result.
>>
>>40131000
This is true, focus on training only for yourself and your personal gain. "getting back" at someone is just a side effect
>>
File: 1380315691816.jpg (234KB, 774x871px) Image search: [Google]
1380315691816.jpg
234KB, 774x871px
To be better than those people who used to laugh at me.
>>
>>40127646
Cool story bro keep on grinding
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 700x465px
I legit wanna be someone people go after but can't have. I lift so that when a girl takes interest, I can say "fuck off bitch".
>>
File: xq.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
xq.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>40132150
>>
I lift for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 357x384px
>>40132204
I want them to feel my dejection for a change. Yeah it's a girl so she probably has another cock she's lined up to hop on, but that feeling of rejection is rare for girls so it would be worth it just to have them feel what I feel.
>>
File: Lifting Feels.jpg (296KB, 1383x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lifting Feels.jpg
296KB, 1383x1600px
>>40132233
godspeed you magnificient bastard
>>
>>40130131
>>40132043
I feel you anon
>>
File: BnHA Ch. 2 p.024.png (346KB, 863x1250px) Image search: [Google]
BnHA Ch. 2 p.024.png
346KB, 863x1250px
>>40127646
Keep it up OP
>>40128306
>lol are you gay
>implying male comradery/rivalry is gay
Even if it is a little it's still motivating as fuck. And your post is gayer than his will ever be if all you came in this thread for was to say that
>>
>>40127646
watching fit girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2CtniL8uyA
>>
so i can pick up heavy things off the ground
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.