[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

narcissistic health freaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>people still judge me for eating m&m's while being overweight
>literally what's the point
>people still don't think genetics are to blame
>>
>>40127019

M&Ms are actually filled with cane sugar which is 50/50 glucose and fructose where as blueberries are 100% fructose so the M&Ms are better for you.
>>
File: kill yourself .png (13KB, 655x217px)
kill yourself .png
13KB, 655x217px
>3 calories each on average
>>
File: 863.gif (1MB, 204x195px)
863.gif
1MB, 204x195px
>>40127039
I'm at a loss for words
>>
>>40127039
LOL
>>
Nigga 100g blueberries is like 50cal and has fiber/vitamins/antioxidants

100g m&ms has nuttin
>>
File: bokay.jpg (31KB, 316x340px) Image search: [Google]
bokay.jpg
31KB, 316x340px
>>40127039
>blueberries are 100% fructose
>>
We really need a thread to compare blueberries and M&Ms?

New Years resolutions man.
>>
>>40127179
>>40127162
>>40127129

Fructose just goes to your liver and spikes your insulin, glucose goes to your muscles and actually gives you immediate energy, more glucose makes it the healthier choice.
>>
>>40127197
>fiber and phytonutrients have no role in the digestion and absorption of macros,
>phytonutrients play no role in cellular functions and don't help you recover from oxidative stress
>dairy isn't inflammatory in the human body

wew
>>
>>40127245

>phytonutrients

easy on the buzzwords there friend
>>
>>40127263
>fiber isn't a phytonutrient

Dog, you're dumb >>40127263
>>
>>40127312

Your* lmao so much irony in one post, but it's pretty standard for idiots who don't even have a proper grasp of the english language to go around calling other people dumb.
>>
>>40127263
The fuck do you want me to call them?
You plebs think "vitamins" and "antioxidants" are limited to the 5 fucking cofactors/coenzymes they put on nutrition labels.

I'm tired of you retards thinking a shitty diet can be fixed with vitamins or foods that are fortified are good for you.
If I called them anything else you dumb fucks would write it off as "Just take vitamins, bro"

Fuck you for not knowing anything about nutrition.
>>
>>40127326
>shitposting on a fitness forum
Kys
>>
>>40127335

You literally never need to go beyond macro/micro nutrients
>>
>>40127353
That's because they're not mutually exclusive
>>
>>40127353
what's the difference between calling it a phytonutrient or micronutrient?

How is one more buzzword-y than the other?
>>
>>40127374

"micronurtient" is a common place word used in everyday conversation, "phytonutrient" is a buzzword used by faggots over analyzing things in an attempt to sound more knowledgeable (usually to win an internet argument)
>>
>>40127391
No.
>>
>>40127391
Fiber and enzymes aren't memes you fucking fat sack of shit
>>
wow this is interesting. better off with the chocolates.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.