[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

manlet meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
I am starting to get into lifting and today I just went to a big box type gym for the first time.

Holy shit, I thought the manlet thing was a meme but the gym was filled with short dudes who were jacked as fuck.

I don't know if the muscles extenuated their shortness or vice versa but I was in awe at all the 5'6'' - 5'10'' dudes with massive upper bodies. Most of them did not have legs.

I am kind of skinny but at 6' with broad shoulders I thought I looked better even with my DYEL chest and I have had people told me I could get fuck hueg because of my frame

Is it really a thing for these manlets to over compensate with excessive upper body work?
>>
accentuated* fuck I am dumb
>>
The guys who lack in either height or confidence are the ones who hit the gym.
>>
>>40125500
More midget powerlifting pics pls
>>
>>40125792
>hitting the gym means you are insecure
>not looking out for your health
>not simply wanting to be stronger than average

6/10 made me reply
>>
>>40125792
but anon the main reason I am hitting the gym is because I am a recovering alcoholic and working out is important to my recovery. Also, I want to be aesthetic
>>
Shorter people get muscles easily.

>>40125886
>feeling the need to "defend" gymgoers and/or yourself in an anonymous cambodian picturetable

Well, you are insecure and you are proving his point.
>>
File: witsaoh.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
witsaoh.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>40125792
What is the selective advantage of height?
>>
File: 1482650457324.jpg (74KB, 496x636px) Image search: [Google]
1482650457324.jpg
74KB, 496x636px
>>40127067
Intimidation. Anything that raises the blood pressure can be confused with admiration. This is why it's good to scare girls by taking them out to do exciting things
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.