[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retard Strength

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: strong_tard.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
strong_tard.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Is it real?
>>
Not sure, what's your 1 rep max?
>>
Ahahahahahahah

You made me laugh so hard IRL that I solved a captcha just to let you know. Keep it up m8.
>>
he says as he wipes the cheeto dust from his neckbeard.
"dinners ready! your favorite"
"MOM!?!? TENDIES!?!?"

running up the basement stairs as fast as his chubby 1 plate squatting legs will carry him he claims his prize of 10 chicken tendies with extra bbq sauce. he hugs his mom and kisses her on the cheek. she only replies with "you're not sleeping with me tonight eugene, you know tendies give you gas"

as she says this his greasy manchild face sags into a grimace "BUT I NEED YOU I GET SCARED ALONE"

his mom sighs and goes to get the body pillow as eugene shitposts about chads on /fit/, his favorite after dinner activity
>>
>>40125573
You typing this out is 10x more autistic than Bradley Martyn's left eye.
>>
>>40125496
Not necessarily retard strength but the retarded lack of foresight

I've trained special olympics athletes that were doping with exogenous chromosomes and for the most part the majority of them are weaker than the average lifter. But the average lifter panics and backs off when they feel pain or that some kind of injury could be possible, so they back off. A retarded person can't even pronounce the word "consequences" let alone understand what it means so they just keep moving the weight despite the pain. And if you can get a retarded kid mad while he's lifting then hide the barbells and Animal Crackers because he can fuck some shit up.

This actually taught me that the human body is way tougher than we think. Most of these retarded people have physical abnormalities and people with downs syndrome have heart defects but when fear is taken away they are able to lift as much or more than most people and not suffer any physical injuries. Being a mental and physical pussy is all in your head.
>>
why don't I find his physique good looking? He's big and has a small waist yet it doesn't look aesthetic to me?
>>
>>40125951
It's a bland roid monkey physique with nothing that stands out
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.