[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels good man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1864.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
2 exercise sessions including 10 minutes on the elliptical, lifting a bar with 44lb weights 5 times and doing archery exercises with 8lb weights

1 piece of fruit or a vegetable in the morning.

1 can of chicken or tuna in the afternoon

1 more piece of fruit or a vegetable before bed

Drinking 1 gallon of water

That's the daily routine I've been keeping up for a week now. It's been fine and there's no desire to go back, and I'm like 300lbs.
>>
Nice blog post you fat faggot
>>
plz check the sticky and inform yo'self about nutritional needs before you wreck yo'self.
>>
>>40124536
Fuck you I'm fine
>>
>>40124577
call me back in 6 months and we'll see who's fine.

>too little fat
>too little protein
>flushing out the little salts you get on that diet with 1 gallon of water a day
>basicly too little of everything (vitamins, micronutrients, carbs)

I'm just trying to help man, check your ego at the door.
>>
>>40124681
What about my response showed any kind of ego? I just said I'm fine with what I'm doing. If I ate any more that would contribute to the problem.
>>
>>40124717
Really? You are clearly new to this, I come by and try to give advise and you ignore it and tells me to fuck of. That's your ego not letting you take in other peoples advise.

fine, go with your shitty diet. you'll be back to eating pizza in a month.
>>
>>40124820
That won't happen because my new diet kicks ass. Maybe if I start dying or something I'll add two eggs to the mix.
>>
Posting this thread and being right and stuff got me pretty hungry so I went to my kitchen and ate an egg.. and 5 pieces of bacon... and 3 marshmallows.

OH PLEASE GOD HOW DO I FIND THE STRENGTH TO GO ON
>>
Nice bait faggot, I want /pol/ and /fa/ to leave
>>
>>40124380
How do you make gainz that way?
>>
>>40124840
Believe me, everyone feels like this for the first few days. Then they quit. You will too if you don't slow yo roll and listen to us.
>>
>>40125379
How is just telling me my diet is shit without giving tips helping all that much?

And yeah, if I literally don't die i can keep this up. If I keep myself busy I can go days without food.
>>
>>40125843
R E A D T H E S T I C K E Y

Also yeah, you can keep it up, but you won't, because you don't have nearly as much willpower as you're telling yourself
>>
>>40125942
If I apparently don't have the willpower for a diet designed by me then how will I have the willpower for yours? Didn't think about that did you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.