[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protein...1000 grams for best results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3378.jpg (41KB, 378x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3378.jpg
41KB, 378x568px
How much protein does one really need? I am 195 and read that you need a gram of protein per body pound. Other places will calculate I need more ( around 220-250 grams). How does one acquire that much? Do I now have to eat twice the chicken and drink 4 protein shakes a day? Also I am 5'11 and looking to cut... which they say add 1.5 grams per body pound
>>
>>40122829

you mean you're having issues eating 1kilogram of chicken a day?

you don't even fucking need a kg of chicken breast a day if you eat good carb sources (beans, legumes, lentils, veggies, etc)
>>
1.4 to 1.7 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight is enough my dude.
>>
I always read it was pounds. So what I need like 90 to 100 grams of protein?
>>
Milk and peanut butter. Chicken tuna etc. It's fucking easy. No shake needed.
>>
>>40122829
You don't need that much protein.

It's .8 grams per lb of LEAN bodyweight. Don't get so carried away
>>
>>40123048
This
>>
>>40122829
If you're on a cut and you weigh 195lbs then you should target 100-150g of protein a day depending on how steep your cut is and your nutritional preferences.
>>
>>40122829
>I am 195 and read that you need a gram of protein per body pound.

Per pound of lean body mass. I.e., what you'd weigh with all the fat discounted.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.