[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is PUA stuff only for people with autism I've been listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: basedautist.png (315KB, 699x437px) Image search: [Google]
basedautist.png
315KB, 699x437px
Is PUA stuff only for people with autism

I've been listening to this video this morning at work. All he talks about is random stuff and getting out of your head. Anyone who's done toastmasters could stand up there and talk about nonsense too. Then it jumps to a crowd of guys chanting and yelling...

>Be me
>Be handsome, /fit/, and a Big Guy™ (For you)
>Talk to women like anyone else
>Sense attraction, build sexual tension from there
>Pound_town.png

This is how simple things should be....
>>
>>40121620
>Is PUA stuff only for people with autism
yes
>>
>>40121620
Reminder that counting macros is considered autistic as fuck by normies.
>>
File: large.jpg (1001KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
1001KB, 1280x716px
>>40121620

I think that stuff is more useful for autist virgins who cant talk to women for fuck all. If you already can talk to women like anyone else, get attraction and build tension and go to pound town, you are way ahead of most the target audience for PUA videos.
>>
>>40121620

And what kind of fucking job do you have where you can watch a 1h40min PUA video "at work"?
>>
>>40122058
I'm a part owner of a company in a STEM related field.
>>
>>40121620
Exactly this. My problem with Tyler's RSD vids is they're way too long and rambling. Make no mistake, the guy is articulate as fuck but if he talks for longer than 5 minutes you realise his material is all filler. You have to admire his grit though. He's not a good looking guy but he's had more success with women than most guys could even dream of. God tier confidence which in the end is what it's all about really...
>>
friendly reminder there are different rsd instructors for different types of people
>>
>>40122030
This, PUA is like GOMAD. If you're half competent anyway you don't need it, it's just for the bottom of the barrel people who really need that initial boost to have a hope of making progress.
>>
>>40121620
PUA in a nutshell is "get confidence, stupid". Most people can't get laid to a looks-matched mate because they are low in confidence and don't put in enough work approaching women in the real world.
>>
>>40121620
>Is PUA stuff only for people with autism
yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.