[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE PAIN. THE FUCKING PAIN OF IT ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Arn-dying.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Arn-dying.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
DEAR FUCK I AM A SLAVE TO THIS HOBBY, AND WITH THIS BODY, MY BODY ACHES. I LIFT SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND I YEARN FOR A WOMAN TO LOVE ME, AND AS I AM ENSLAVED TO THIS LIFTING, EVERY DAY I LIFT, NOTHING IS GOOD ENOUGH. EVERY REP COMPLETED DOES NOT FEEL SATISFYING, NOR THE AMOUNT OF SETS I DO CAN EVER FILL IN THIS GAP. I MUST TRAIN HARDER, I MUST RECOVER FASTER. I CANNOT STAND TO BE WEAK, I CANNOT STAND TO SEE THE FAT IN THE MIRROR. I CANNOT STAND TO BE LESS THAN THOSE WHO FUCK PETITE CUTIES WHO LUSTFULLY STARE IN THE EYES OF THEIR /fit/ BRUTES. I TOO DEMAND MY CAKE AND TO EAT. SHALL I FAIL, I WILL FOREVER HAUNT THIS BOARD. I CANNOT FAIL, I WILL BREAK EVERY BONE, TEAR EVERY JOINT I HAVE, AND DRIP EVERY DROP OF BLOOD I HAVE IN MY BODY BEFORE I GIVE UP. FLAVORS HAVE NO PLACE IN MY BODY, AS I HAVE LOST THE LUST OF FOOD. FOOD CAN TASTE AS BLAND AS EVER, AS MY ONLY CARE IN THE WORLD NOW IS TO BE FIT ENOUGH TO BE LOVED, SO THAT THE TRUE INVISIBLE FEELS OF CRIPPLING DEPRESSION AND LONELINESS MAY FINALLY FALL FROM MY SHOULDERS, AS THEY WERE THE WEIGHTS AND THE SHACKLES THAT I HAVE HELD FOR YEARS UPON YEARS. STACKED LIKE THE WEIGHTS THAT I LIFT EVERY DAY.

AUUUGHHHH THE SUFFERING OF MY EXISTENCE IS THAT OF MOUNTAINS
>>
Ha same.
>>
7 days a week. is dumb
>>
>>40117883
why?
>>
>>40117829
This is top shelf weapons grade autism
>>
>>40117897
No recovery. You kill muscles but they don't get to heal. Give yourself like 2-3days a week.

Also, I can't believe someone wrote this.
>>
>>40117936
Not working each muscle separately, you will never gonna make it pleb.
>>
>>40117936
you realize that if you do chest on monday, do arms and back on tuesday, your chest is good to go on wednesday, right?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.