[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1481669723223.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481669723223.gif
2MB, 400x225px
I have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask in a bunch of meme text.
>does running really kill gains? I want to run after lifting to kill some of the fat I have covering my muscle
>do I really have to fucking squat and deadlift like everyone else on this god damn board?
>is having a rest day really needed if I lift 7 days a week?
>do you believe in BCAAs? Do you drink them during your workout or are they a meme?
>is 6 hours of sleep good enough for muscle building?
>do nofap anons make muscle faster than fappers?
>>
Just by the questions you asked I can tell you don't know fuck all. You might not like what the most commonly recommended advice here is, but it works (for the most part). You will thank yourself later for following it.

>No, also that's not how fat loss works
>No but it's worth it and if you;re new to lifting I'd highly recommend it
>Yes it is and if you're going to the gym 7 days a week you're probably following a retarded routine
>They work but not as well as people make them out to
>You should definitely try to at least get 8
>No
>>
>>40117786
>he doesn't lift every day
>>
I guess I'll join with my dumb questions

Is coffee and a bagel decent pre-workout food for early morning?

As long as I stay under by daily recommended calorie intake and burn off whatever I do working out will my fat loss happen or is that metabolism rumour true?

Any good apps where you can checklist your workouts and record calories burned? Been using mfp and Google fit but I don't want to look up every workout I do I have a pre-made plan I just want to check it off.
>>
>>40118041
>Try to get some protein in before your workout (2-5 eggs for example)
>Not sure what metabolism rumour you're talking about but staying under TDEE should work just fine
>idk
>>
>>40118041

I used to use bodyspace on bb but spreadsheets were the way to go especially with google sheets
>>
>>40118041
Jefit. Plug in your routine once and then you can just put in the weights you used whenever you go.
>>
>>40117727
>no
>yes
>full body lift 2 or 3 times a week unless you're on roids
>meme
>depends on person. sleep whenever tired. wake up naturally. your body knows how much rest it needs
>only anecdotal evidence and bullshit sutdies to support this, no real data or hard facts
>>40118041
>needs more eggs
>daily recommended is bullshit. varies from person to person. if you're exercising and getting fatter, eat less. it's that simple. stop over thinking
>stop over thinking. you don't need an app, and you don't need to track calories. just use your mirror and your scale. adjust diet accordingly. very simple.
>>
>>40117786
I agree with everything this anon says.
The only thing I want to add is that the 'cardio kills gains' meme holds a bit of water if you're having trouble bulking. if you're bulking and you're having trouble getting the calories you need to gain weight, running/cardio is only going to make that worse.

other than that it's a total meme
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-23-01-40-58.png (176KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-23-01-40-58.png
176KB, 1080x1920px
Is this a good beginner plan?
>>
>>40118161
>>40118063
I'm sad to admit I don't like or eat eggs.

Maybe peanut butter bagel, a granola bar or some yogurt?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.