[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get light headed and nauseous every time I lift or do more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1481917691747.jpg (67KB, 552x687px) Image search: [Google]
1481917691747.jpg
67KB, 552x687px
I get light headed and nauseous every time I lift or do more than mild cardio. I've been going to the gym regularly for over a year now. What could the problem be?

I've been to a cardiologist and they said I was fine, I know it's not dehydration cause I drink a gallon a day minimum.
>>
>>40117386
a gallon of water a day is retard shit
>>
Bump. Been having a similar problem lately too. Really messes with my workout since I can't do more than 2 types of lifts without getting a headache
>>
>>40118148
I've been making sure to drink a ridiculous amount so I could say for sure whether or not dehydration was my issue because that's the #1 thing google says.
>>
>>40118212
drinking too much water can also give you a headache
>>
>>40118212
>>40117386

You're over hydrating. Stop that immediately. It's just as bad as not drinking enough water. Seriously. Stop. As far as getting light headed and all that. You need to do some cardio bro. Your out of shape, so when you life your heart rate is ramping up, your body is releasing adrenaline, and your breathing probably sucks.
>>
diabeetus
>>
>>40118225
Headaches aren't my issue though. I've been on the verge of passing out a couple times after HIIT or heavy deadlifts or squats. It's just general nausea, lightheadedness, and dizziness
>>
>>40117386
you need electrolytes you faggot, dont drink so much water it flushes your body .
>>
>>40118241
thats what happens when you exert yourself
>>
>>40118241
could be the way you're breathing
>>
>>40117386
Might be your breathing, which is super important.
Make sure you're breathing in accordance with your exertion.
Breathe out when exerting, breathe in when going down with a lift.
>>
>>40118241
>breathing through your mouth
ISHYGDDT

Enjoy high blood pressure and early death faggots!
>>
>>40117386
If you are serious and this is not the 1000th r9k thread, you might have a dysfunctional heart valve or a blocked artery (Not jokeing , dead serious about this).

A friend of mine had some of your symptons , and whenever he started doing any kind of exercise , he would get dizzy as hell, he collapsed several times until he was diagnosed.

Protip : go and see a doctor, please.
>>
>>40118354
Did you even read my post? I've seen a cardiologist and have had an EKG and ultrasound, no defects
>>
>>40118378
Yes i read about it , but you DO know that in some cases, you need to see more than ONE doctor, right? We are talking about some symptons that are pretty hardcore, btw.

Dont trusth just ONE diagnosis.

Maybe you are not eating enough/right , are you under stress lately? Just want to help, bro.
>>
I've had this issue for 10+ years. The dizzyness is horrible, it makes workout a horrible experience. The only way I could make it better was eating a Banana before cardio or whenever I felt it starting. And I have to avoid hiit too.

Do you get horrible cold phases after workout too? It feels like your body is incapable of heating up.

I would be so glad to finally find a solution to this..
>>
>>40119151
^ not OP
>>
A gallon is like 3.2 liters right? Why do you think that's a lot when 2 is the minimum per day? I drink 1,5-2 liters during my workout alone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.