[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your past define your future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4685.jpg (32KB, 358x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.jpg
32KB, 358x233px
Does your past define your future?
>>
Fucking naruto fuck that anime it ruined my whole childhood. because of naruto im now autistic retard who spends 80% of time watching asian cartoons
>>
>>40110353
Better start running then, the time to change is now.
>>
>>40110353
it all started with dbz for me..
>>
>>40110330
Yes.

On a related note, I cant get over my past and live in a dream world where I constantly imagine what my life would be like if I did things differently.
>>
>>40110330
yes.

mistakes you've made change you.

Not everybody is redeemable

Not everybody needs redeemed.
>>
Only if you paid attention during the past. Whether through avoidance, embracing, or just learning, your future is shaped by it.
>>
>>40110330
Only if you let it
I am trying to learn to move on and stop focusing on the past but it is hard to live in the moment...
Life- life is a trap
>>
>>40110330
Yes. If, in the past, you walked from point A to point B, your immediate future is that you will be at point B. that is how time works. If you're concerned about your FATE on the other hand, don't worry. You're posting Naruto on a Samoan dick-sucking forum, so no-one will ever respect you and you're going to die alone.
>>
>>40112192
>Only if you let it
lmao you're a huge fagg
>>
You can be anything you want to be, just man up and be yourself.
>>
>>40110330
He who controls the past commands the future, He who commands the future, conquers the past.
>>
>>40110785
Except DBZ gets me motivated for lifting.

Ask yourself, what would Goku do? He'd train, thats what, he'll never stop wanting to get stronger.
>>
>>40112367
>what would Goku do?
eat a bunch and goof off.

vegeta is the real hero.

never stops training even though there's always someone "stronger" than him.

Reminder Goku's only beaten vegeta once and it was due to being trained to go super saiyan 3
>>
Your past doesn't define your future, but it certainly influences it heavily.

Also it depends what you've done in your past, did you kill someone? Or did you fall out of shape a bit? Both have consequences but one will define your future while the other will only be a short-term burden
>>
No. Long story short I was on a slippery slope, started doing drugs at 12 and ended up assaulting a schoolmate with a shovel which got me put in our equivalent of juvenile detention. After i got out i keot doing stupid shit/wasting my life until i turned 17 and realised this life wasnt for me. I've always been academically gifted and I resumed school, am now a straight-A student finishing up high school at 20. You can change your future but not your past.
>>
>>40112722
>No.
>I.E. I would have been in the exact same situation if I had studied and worked hard all my life instead of being a druggie.

your past does define your future, you would have already been much more successful if you had started earlier. some mistakes you can't come back from and others set you back years or decades.
>>
>>40112777
I could have let my past as a druggie fuck up define me but I didn't
>>
>>40112722

>assaulted schoolmate with shovel

A+
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.