[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on weetabix /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: landing_image.png (285KB, 570x440px) Image search: [Google]
landing_image.png
285KB, 570x440px
Redpill me on weetabix /fit/
>>
it's hard to believe but it's made from grains so it's a source of carbs and that's basically all there is to it from a practical point of view
>>
>>40108912

>ignoring the fact that 100g of weetabix got 19g of protein
>>
>>40108916
if you don't ignore it you're an absolute retard
>>
>>40108919

Why would you ignore that?
>>
>>40108922
because you never read the sticky
>>
>>40108922
No complete amino chains or something like that, the proteïn doesnt count
>>
>>40108936

>No complete amino acid chain

Can you support that argument? How do you know that? Is that just an assumption?
>>
>>40108916

Sorry shithead potbelly pajeet but we measure protein vs the calorie count of the food, not its weight in grams/liters
>>
>>40108946

So measure it then.
>>
>>40108954

Dont wven need to measure it.

Its grain therefore garbage ratios.

If its 19g protein per 100g which i doubt,then ill assumee 100g should be 450 calories.

Shit.
>>
>>40108971

Nice vague argument there. Just because you say grains is garbage doesn't make it garbage. Instead of throwing false claims around, why don't you post some kind of proof of your arguments?
>>
File: table-2-grains.png (28KB, 455x282px) Image search: [Google]
table-2-grains.png
28KB, 455x282px
>>40108971

Since you fail to back up your argument i'm going to help you out here and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Here's the amino acid breakdown of the most common grain foods.
>>
>>40108943
Not the guy to whom you're replying, but look at the fucking ingredients.

They're on the label for a reason.
>>
But what about the Weetabix that have extra protein?
>>
>>40109010

/fit/ is just gonna dismiss it because they assume it doesn't contain a complete amino acid branch. Don't even bother.
>>
>>40108999

I didnt say anything at all about amino acids you stupid street shitter.

Look if you want to eat more grains to go with your biryani rice and saag aloos go ahead just dont go saying theyre good for bodybuilding
>>
>>40109027

And now you're assuming i'm from india or some shit. Thanks for proving my point. You assume, project, fabricate and blatantly lie to come off as edgy and clever. Pathetic
>>
>>40109026
just to make sure, do I still count the protein out of the food that does not contain a complete amino acid branch ? (grains in general)
>>
>>40109037
What do you call an angry Pajeet?

a Patel.

Fuck off Patel
>>
>>40109044

No. Look up what amino acid it's deficient in and just supply with another food that contains that amino acid.
>>
>>40109059
so if I ate 10g of protein from whole wheat pasta and 30g from salmon I only count the 30g of protein from salmon in my macro tracker ?
>>
>>40109100

Toss some peas in there and you'll have a complete protein along with the salmon. Like I said, look up the acid aminos that your food is lacking and supplement with some other food that's high in those amino acids. You'll be fine
>>
>>40109194
Ok thanks man, I really am grateful
>>
>>40108936
it is when you eat it with other proteins that are complete, such as milk
>>
>>40108981
He didn't say that graisn are garage, but that it has garbage ratios of protein vs calories. That's because it's primarily carbs, blowing up the calories. For each protein you get from it you get 6 carbs
>>
>arguing about protein in a carb thread

What is there to say about weetabix, it's like any other grain and high in carbs. Makes you shit better
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.