[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sauna Etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Explain_8d811d_2306046.jpg (31KB, 321x600px) Image search: [Google]
Explain_8d811d_2306046.jpg
31KB, 321x600px
Am I suppose to talk to the other people in the sauna? I want to go in there but whenever I do some old guy always follows me in and stares at me while grunting. I'm autistic sorry what is sauna etiquette?
>>
>>40108573
DO whatever you want anon. Wtf. Why are people so autistic these days. If you feel like spreading your legs do that. If you feel like wearing a towel. Do that. If you feel like sucking dick, then do that.
>>
>>40108582
Nah but I just want to enjoy a nice hot sauna and these old men come in and stare at me. Its uncomfortable
>>
>>40108663
So ask them if there's a problem.
>>
>>40108663
How do you know he's staring at you? He's probably just zoning out and relaxing. That's all you need to do anyway. He's not gonna rape your butt or anything.
>>
>>40108663
Old men stare. It's one of the few things that hasn't been stolen from them. If he's not rubbing his groin chances are he's just remembering what it's like to not be a dinosaur.
>>
File: ebin tactical.jpg (22KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
ebin tactical.jpg
22KB, 427x427px
You are supposed to be naked in the sauna. If someone wants to stare at your dick; let them. Close your legs if its uncomfortable.
Regards, a Finn
>>
>>40109120
Had my swimming shorts on. I'd get thrown out for being nude here, though wish I could. The temp was only like 70c as well. Was disappointing
>>
>be me a couple of years ago
>be on vacation at an exotic place
>been at the beach the entire day
>feel like going to the sauna
>walk into the sauna
>see zyzz leaning against the wall
>go into fan girl mode
>ask him what is up and tell him im his biggest fan
>he is just lying there with closed eyes

I guess if you are a cool person you dont have to talk with anyone in the sauna
>>
File: 20161102_224220.jpg (393KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161102_224220.jpg
393KB, 1920x1920px
>>40109129
>70C
>sauna
Pick one. It's +90 or kill yourself
>>
>>40109164
:O
>>
>>40108573
> going to sauna
U gay brah, because you gon become gay if u ain't
>>
>>40108582

>do anything you want
>stop being autistic

Not giving a fuck about social norms - which is what you're advocating - is the most autistic thing you can do. Get a fucking dictionary.
>>
>>40109192
But its comfy in there. Why Is it gay?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.