[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that's it for me...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1484701594237.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1484701594237.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
Been a fun 21 days of lifting.

>Injured my back last year
>Took a whole year off
>Started lifting again Jan 2nd
>Worked up my squats from bar to 145lbs
>3rd set in, feel two crackles in my back
>Lower and upper
>Doesn't hurt at all
>Put in another rep, nerves shoot through my body when I break parallel
>Think I haven't been keeping my back tight enough? Too wide of grip on high bar squats
>Either way, finish my set, find it hard to turn head left and right
>It's 5 hour later now and my traps are sore as fuck
>Pinkys feel off indicating that something is pressing on my C8
>Not gonna make it
>>
Dude you were gone for a year...

If I took a year off lifting I'd literally start from zero again. Why would you even bother trying to put anything on the bar.
>>
>>40108140
>If I took a year off lifting I'd literally start from zero again. Why would you even bother trying to put anything on the bar.

I did start from 0.

I started at the bar and lifted every other day adding between 5-10lbs depending on how much energy I had. 21 days later and I worked up to 145.
>>
File: 1484600677262.jpg (14KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
1484600677262.jpg
14KB, 328x328px
>>40108151

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't even sleep.

This is maddening.

21 fucking days.
>>
>>40108121
You tried to progress too fast. I did the same thing with my bad back a few times and was put of the gym for at least a month each time. I've learnt that slow and steady is the key. Sure, I might build muscle a lot slower now, but at least I am building muscle safely and pain free.
>>
>>40108121
I've got nerve pain too anon. You have to figure out exactly how to open that shit up. Wherever it's being pinched, nerves, muscles, tendonds, whatever. It's not hopeless, you just have to be more careful and do tons of stretching. Like all the time. Try hot yoga. It worked wonders for me.
>>
im glad I read this

I fucked up my hip and all I want to do is go back to squatting 2.5pl8lmao
>>
>>40108464
>You tried to progress too fast. I did the same thing with my bad back a few times and was put of the gym for at least a month each time. I've learnt that slow and steady is the key. Sure, I might build muscle a lot slower now, but at least I am building muscle safely and pain free.

I refuse to be out another month. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate being fucking fat and weak. I'm going to take 2 days off tops. I'm going to fucking drop high bar and rotate low bar and front squats. I'm going to keep pressure off that area in my C8.

FUCK

Worst part is this means I actually have to start stretching for posture to eliminate my rounded shoulders and head tilt. I fucking hate stretching. I fucking despise it. It is the worst chore in the world. It's so fucking boring.
>>
>>40108508
not worth it you stupid fuck

I've had to give up leg day for 6 fucking months and you're whinging about 1 month? dumb idiot
>>
>>40108518

I'VE BEEN OFF FOR A YEAR.
>>
>>40108530
lol ok that would suck

try swimming since it's very low impact on the joints. pretty sure it's ok for the back too.
>>
>>40108530
>>40108542
and let me re iterate, DO NOT SQUAT OR ANY OF THAT SHIT UNTIL YOUR BACK IS 100%

you will be even more fucking miserable for the rest of your life if you fuck your back up
>>
>>40108561

C-can I deadlift?
>>
>>40108585
no

do not use your back. stick to isolations and bench
>>
>>40108121
good.

it is not enough for me to succeed, others (You) must fail.
>>
>>40108121
>Started lifting again Jan 2nd
mdrrrrr
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 550x366px
>>40108508
Pull ups and hangs will help you. It is also a stretch if u use body awareness to push and pull tight parts of your body.

Also stretching is fun, figure out how to make it fun. Plus it feels fucking good wtf is your problem
>>
>>40108518
I am on my second month of no leg day. Shit's fucked.

>mad hemorrhoids.
>still do diddlies
>diddlies don't hurt my asshole for some reason, squat's make it piss blood.
>>
>>40108706
>avoiding pissing blood out your arse
YNDTP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.