[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey this is my first post on /fit/ and actually the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: internet help.jpg (95KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
internet help.jpg
95KB, 425x282px
Hey this is my first post on /fit/ and actually the first time ever visiting the Fitness board on 4chan.

I'm a 6 foot 165 pound no muscle kind of guy and recently within the last week or so I've noticed that i've started developing a little fat around my groin. What can I do to make it go away?
>>
>>40107532
lose weight
>>
>>40107538
Is there any way I can target the fat loss in my groin area though?
>>
>>40107562
Nope, its impossible to lose fat only in specific areas
>>
>>40107580
should i just do cardio and stop drinking so much coke?
>>
>>40107532
You have fat but no muscle. Lift or do a bodyweight workout.

Read the sticky; it explains all this pretty easily.

>Can I target fat loss
No. The body doesn't work that way. You just lose fat from all over your body.
>Should I just do cardio and stop drinking so much coke
How good do ya wanna look? That alone is a pretty huge step. I think you should google "bodyweight workout" and do that. It's a workout that requires no weights. Mostly push up style shit. Doesn't take much time, and it's an awesome entry level thing that would make you look better.
>>
>>40107641
I don't really care how I look other than getting rid of the fanny pack.
>>
>>40107641
If you put muscle underneath fat, the fat looks better (literally the only reason I have a gf).

But if you just wanna lose fat, read the sticky, and go on a 250 cal deficit for a few weeks. Just cutting out fizzy drinks is a pretty major step.
>>
>>40107686
off to read the sticky

I owe you one
>>
>>40107580
this and /thread
>>
>>40107711
All good. Also, heads up, after you've read it, next time you're taking a shit or something read Harsh's wiki (link under the sticky). Rephrases a lot of the same info, and has a bit of broscience, but it's all round easy to read. Sticky is most important though.

Anyway, you're reading the sticky and cutting out soda. Congratz; you're ahead of a metric fucktonne of normie in terms of fitness. Good luck buddy.
>>40107744
/thread is for when the thread isn't needed anymore. That's when OP has the information to actually meet his goals.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.