[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys what the Fuck is wrong with me. I had a qt Asian gf and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 14850667138431638622420.jpg (1MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
14850667138431638622420.jpg
1MB, 4160x2340px
Guys what the Fuck is wrong with me. I had a qt Asian gf and I left her. She loved me, encouraged me, supported me, was smart, driven, nice, attractive, and all around a good person. I left her. A year and I just could not develop strong feelings for her. This girl straight up told me she would support me while I go back to school so I don't have to work.

I had to leave her because i could not deal with the guilt. What the dick is wrong with me. Why can't I love her.
>>
... please I miss her, and part of me wants to try and get her back. But a great and I didn't love her? Maybe I'm still hung up on my ex... I loved her. I miss her too. I would date her again in a heart beat... Fuck.
>>
>>40106812
Looks like you fucked up, might as well kill yourself and start over
>>
>>40106937
If you are a fag and don't wanna kill yourself, then just make yourself into the person you would want for her.

Even if you are not with her, at least you will have improve yourself lots and will be able to find another great person.

I wish I had got dubs
>>
>>40107071
I think this is solid advice and pretty much what I'm doing. Ex-ex is an ex because she left for school. I've tried re establishing communication with her but she doesn't put in a lot of effort back.

I loved her. I probably still love her. Is it going to do me any good writing her a letter telling her I still have feelings for her, and she was amazing. She either reciprocats and we have a long distance relationship for at least a year. Or she tells me she has officially moved on.

Maybe that's what I need so I can reciprocate the love of this truly fantastic girl I could be with now?

I just want to be happy.
>>
why the fuck is this in /fit/, i think you are looking for /lgbt/
>>
>>40107176
>Is it going to do me any good writing her a letter telling her I still have feelings for her

No, have some self respect. You can't fix broken glass, and you can't fix a broken relationship. Even if you go back together, there will be some doubt lingering in her toughts, like, "what if we break up again? What if I go for a phD and leave again for a few months?"
I don't know if you find another girl, but go out and be the best motherfucker you can be, for you and your love-to-be
>>
>>40106812
Your forefathers genetics took over and prevented you from making disgusting mongrel babies with her. You should be happy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.