[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Just have a bite, anon, it's not like you count calories...right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: silly-girl1.jpg (399KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
silly-girl1.jpg
399KB, 900x600px
"Just have a bite, anon, it's not like you count calories...right? That'd be pathetic haha"

What do?
>>
Not a problem. I'll just eat a little less tomorrow. Maybe I'll even do a little extra cardio the next couple days.
>>
>>40104177

you faggot ass bitch eating that food with chopsticks stop appropriating their culture you fucking cunt why the fuck are you looking at me that way do you even realize that food is literally nothing more than fuel for your body what the fuck kind of beverage is that?
>>
Memes aside, how the hell do people stay lean not tracking anything?

As someone who always ends up gaining fat if I'm not tracking calories, this pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>40104415
i could ask how you gain weight without tracking.
>be semi active
>eat about the same amount everyday
that's all their is too it. the same amount obviously has to be the right amount though.
>>
>people seriously have this problem

Legit are you autistic? Just eat. I always eat a shit ton when I go out to restaurants.

Eat a little less when you get home. It's not hard. Only way I could see this being a problem is if you eat at Golden Corrall or Chinese Buffet's all the time but in that case you should do us all a favor and kys now.
>>
>>40104593
"Hahaha how the fuck are bad genetics even real like nigga just eat haha like just eat as much as you want ahahaha"
>>
>>40104593

No one on this board is at all serious about bodybuilding are they?

Why guess how much food you are eating and eat at random surplus or deficiets
>>
>>40104949

they're fat fuck powerlifters who follow iifym.
>>
i'd just tell her yeah i'm counting calories. what would she do, leave? if she asks why i'd just explain that i have a weightloss goal and that counting calories is the best way to reach it. seems pretty simple.
>>
>>40104177
Happens all the time. GF barely weighs over 100. Never finishes food at a restaurant unless we go to some shitty small plates or fine dining place. (We like going to new/different restaurants about once a week.) I'm sure as fuck am not going to let that food go to waste. I'm either eating it right then and there or for lunch the next day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.