[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any medfags or healthnuts on here that wana help? Last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Any medfags or healthnuts on here that wana help?

Last night I went to the hospital for extreme dizziness and fatigue. They found absolutely nothing wrong with my vitals. No dehydration, glucose levels perfect, everything was fine. I don't have heart disease or diabetes or anything.

It feels like I'm permanently buzzed and it hasn't gone away. This has been happening on and off for about a month and I feel like it started after I smoked some strong ass weed with my homie.

The doctor said I might have vertigo but they couldn't deem it 100%, although, they were concerned about my diastolic blood pressure which was running from 51-57 depending on my positioning.

I'm 20 and normally super active, I skateboard around 15-20 miles per day, 2-3 days per week and I also hit the gym 3-4 days per week. It's not weird for my blood pressure to be low but I don't ever remember it being under 60.

Anyone with low blood pressure ever experience this or any medfags have any ideas?

>I'd go to my primary but it's Saturday and they're closed.
>>
>>40102805
>medfags
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
>>
I wouldn't ask a bunch of random people on the internet, go to another doctor or asked to be referred to like a endocrinologist
>>
>>40103212
I'm not retarded. It's Saturday and they're closed.
>>
That diastolic BP is fine. What's your systolic?
>>
do you have or have you had an ear infection recently?
>>
>>40102805
I'm a low blood pressure fag and this has happened to me before.
>"you're just overworked anon xD"
Even though it was summer vacation and I was working out hard but not excessively and I was deloading properly. No supplements other than a multivitamin and fish oil.
>"you're imagining you have a problem anon everyone feels tired sometimes xD"
I'm imagining passing out if I stand up too fast? I'm imagining feeling like a mental zombie half the time despite being in the prime of my life and in good shape?

In the end no doctor had an answer other than "don't stand up too fast". I got older and my blood pressure rose a bit as I became less active. At the time I started eating more salt and it seemed to help me a bit.
>>
>>40102805
Low blood pressure means low brain perfusion.
Have you been constantly smoking that strong ass weed with your homie?
What about your diet? Maybe you usually ate more salty.
Did they do an abdominal ecography?
>>
>>40103470
103-110

>>40103488
Nope, went to a doctor about it too weeks ago cus I thought I might've so I've been taking amoxicilin and I definitely don't have one.

>>40103489
I was reading about the salt thing and have been trying to eat a bunch today. When I moved I cut a lot out of my diet to try to get more cut and honestly I have been debating if that's part of the cause. I'm glad you understand though. Did you start taking any other supplements?

>>40103514
I did cut a lot of salt out recently and I haven't smoked since then. Shit was too strong and gave me a panic attack (which I've only had like once or twice in my life). They didn't take one. What's an abdominal ecography check for?
>>
Sounds like exhaustion desu. Try eating more you hypochondriac.
>>
>>40104218
Sorry but nope. I haven't done anything physical in three days and I get 8 hours of sleep per night. I drink close to a gallon and a half of water per day and eat 3 big meals and 2 small in-between per day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.