[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling/Cutting weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0010.jpg (146KB, 750x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
146KB, 750x578px
So I'm a wrestler, I'm roughly 5'8 160 pounds and want to cut 10 pounds. While I want to cut weight I want to gain muscle mass, do you guys have any plans/tips to help do that with exercise and diet?
>>
that pic is a load of bullshit. look at olympic athletes - each person competing is an example of the genetically gifted for that specific area of sport. frames and height etc.
>>
>>40101978
he's also hypocrite with his 6'2 guys reach at 5'9
>>
>>40101978
yeah the quote is bullshit. Some people are inherently better at things than others. Someone can have an un-godly reaction time without any work in, while someone else is slow as fuck

fucking faggots with their "muh hard work". Yes you work hard but pretending you didn't win the genetic lottery on one way or another is complete bullshit
>>
>>40101831
dnp
>>
>>40101831
You can't expect too lose ten pounds of fat and gain muscle mass, within a short time. You'd be lucky to lose 10 pounds of water weight in a week and not feel shitty but it can be done. Basically limit your diet to chicken, vegetables, oranges and a minimal amount of water while working out hard but you should be able to do it
>>
>>40102357
lmao fit is so beta and weak
>>
>>40101978
>>40102357
>not gonna make it
>>
File: bandwtiger.jpg (22KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
bandwtiger.jpg
22KB, 480x300px
i remember hs wrestling back in the day, it was a fucking blast. favorite moment was when the coach taught me the ultra oil checking move at his house
>>
>>40101831
We talking pro wrestler or greco roman / amateur?
>>
>>40102357
there isnt enough evidence in either direction to say for sure. for instance a study i read tested musical students and then monitored them and how they did in their music school

the children who were naturally better in teh beginning still basically were as successful as the amount of time they put in. some kids who seemed talented from the start didnt do as well as the kids who put in more/better practice consistently

but i do think its only debatable for stuff like music. in sports theres no doubt u need elite genetics to compete with the other chads
>>
File: 1474239138484.png (410KB, 513x834px) Image search: [Google]
1474239138484.png
410KB, 513x834px
>>40101831
don't cut weight midseason retard

If you're actually doing your conditioning and not eating like a child, you shouldn't have a problem naturally progressing down in weight over the season. Wait til season's over, train for what you want next year the moment you're done with this year, unless you want disappointment. If you were on top of your diet and exercise, you probably wouldn't have enough energy nor desire to come on here. Listen to your coach and actually try

or do what these guys tell you and flop like a fish and blame your genetics as you get slamdanced by second-stringers wrestling up 3 weight classes, choice is yours
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.