[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to convince long time GF to give in to jucie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Pillar boiz.jpg (83KB, 564x798px) Image search: [Google]
Pillar boiz.jpg
83KB, 564x798px
My GF and I of 2 years are moving into our first apartment soon. I've always played around with juice talk and she's not for it at all considering the side effects of "roid rage" (I've shown her this is a myth) hair loss, lessened potency (want to have kids some day) as well as increased libido (thoughts of cheating I assume). What else can I do to show her that juicing is safe with blood tests and other safe precautions?
>>
>>40096213
It doesn't fucking matter what she thinks. If she won't let you do what you want when it's reasonable break up with her
>>
>>40096246
It's not that she won't "let" me. In the adult world you respect the wishes of your partner, something you may not be familiar with.
>>
>>40096246
Ahhh both you and op kys. Fucking slimy Jew degenerates. What type of man puts his gf on roids and thinks just cause he wants it, I'll be good for her too. Wdf kind of common sense is that.bro if you want to fuck a man looking chick, just go tranny or actual homos
>>
>>40096268
Wtf are you talking about? Nowhere did I suggest putting my GF on juice. I'm considering juice for myself, learn to read before you call someone a degenerate ya fuckin bozo.
>>
>>40096268
Look at that, the retarded guy that can't read is a racist. WHAT A FUCKING SUPRISE.
>>
>>40096313
Typical /fit
>>
>>40096263
But in all honesty, if you want something and she will leave you if you do it, then it is your choice, what do you want more? To juice or to keep your gf?
>>
>>40096322
Meh, not really
>>
>>40096337
I respect her wishes and definitely won't do it without her consent but I figure if I pushed for it whit my dreams to compete she may give in. I just don't want to force her to let me is all.
>>
>>40096356
Just do what I did and give her the facts and tell her that you want to try it and will, nicely, and say some shit about her having to be able to respect your decisions when it relates to what you put into your own body.

Worked for me
>>
>>40096213
Roids are a meme.
If I could go back I would never hop on juice,now I am swallowed by my body dsymorphia and it effects my whole life.
There is no need to juice,even if you convince her roids will hurt your relationship at one point.
>>
Your body, your choice. She doesn't get a say.
>note is she has any feminist notions this will piss her off
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.