[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do manlets walk so fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-01-07-18-48-07.png (847KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-07-18-48-07.png
847KB, 720x1280px
Why do manlets walk so fast?
>>
>>40091109
Because they are trying to walk away from the shame
>>
>>40091109
They're short on time.
>>
File: shut up.png (295KB, 960x839px) Image search: [Google]
shut up.png
295KB, 960x839px
>>40091807
delete this
>>
Why are tall "people" inferior to average persons?
>>
>>40091109
Because usually height has no relation to feet size.

This means that a manlets feet is usually too big for his body. Each step causes him to bob up and down more than the average human.

He looks taller at the start of each stride as he is on the ball of his proportionately large foot.

If he walks faster, he blurs the line between temporary height increase and physical stature.

This is why most pictures of manlets are pictures of them standing still. It is VERY rare to capture a good example of a manlet when he is walking.

Why do you think putin walks so fast and powerful? Why do you think tom cruise runs in every scene where he is moving? It's not because it's an action movie. It's because he is disguising his height.
>>
>>40091883
On a scale of 1 to 10 how autistic are you?
>>
>tfw 5' 5" manlet
>Walk very fast

I think the reason is since we always are alone we get used to walking at the most efficient pace rather than bring used to walking slowly to talk/ walk with others.
>>
>>40091821
Because they have long limbs which serve no purpose this day and age
>>
We aren't it just looks like we are because we have to take 5 steps to match your 2
>>
>>40092108

Same here. Didn't know this was a thing.

I walk quickly because I want to get to my destination as quickly as possible, and have the energy to do so. I lose my shit when there are corridors filled with DYELs that walk at a snail's pace.
>>
I'm 5'10" so I guess I'm not really a manlet (but by /fit/'s standard I probably am) and whenever I'm walking in crowded areas I walk past almost every person and no one almost ever walks faster than me, unless they're sprinting to catch a bus or something.

I just don't like wasting my time honestly. Why drag your feet behind you, if I can be at my destination faster I'd much prefer that, assuming I'm not on my way to a colonoscopy or something
>>
>>40091109
They cant keep up. They always need to compensate. Sad
>>
>>40091109
So that they aren't left behind.
>>
>>40091109
They're running from larger predators
>>
File: b&.png (46KB, 1030x864px) Image search: [Google]
b&.png
46KB, 1030x864px
>>
>>40091163
AYY LMAO
>>
>>40091163
There's no shame in beig short, just disgust at woman who make it their #1 priority in a man. If it weren't for the sexual opinions of women being short would have no negatives. But of course the sexual opinions of women dictate practically everything human beings do.
>>
>>40091109
I walk slow as fuck. Walking next to my 6'10" boss is rough. Not joking. Boss is 6'10".
>>
>>40092130
Fucking this. I'm a 5'7" manlet with an injured knee and I still walk faster than 95% of people in the gym that end up getting in my way.
>>
>>40092563
not a coincidence
>>
6'4"

I walk fast because I live in a non-shithole city and we walk fast for school, then work, because otherwise you are stuck at the lights for 5 minutes at a time.

Also:
>making fun of walking fast
>not realizing tall people walk fast due to their height
imposter manlets
>>
>>40092130
>>40092793
The worst is the mongoloids who walk in front of you then stop abruptly
>>
>tfw 5'9" 140 lb manlet holocaust spaz
>have always walked fast
>have had people comment asking why i walk so fast
>literally get angry when people walk slowly in front of me
>so autistic that i cant even slow my walking pace to match that of others i walk with
>>
if I walk fast everywhere people will think I'm very busy and therefore interesting, compensating for my lack of height. tfw 6'3" 1 shot at life ALMOST not a manlet :(
>>
File: Dwarf mode.jpg (101KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf mode.jpg
101KB, 768x1024px
>>40091883
Babo confirms
>>
>>40094230
That tattoo is shooped, right?
>>
>>40091109
I'm 6' 2" and I walk fast. It's just the superior way of getting somewhere.
>>
File: happydog_1_.jpg (75KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
happydog_1_.jpg
75KB, 600x397px
>>40091807
Hearty chuckle
>>
>>40093907
>>40092130
Asians are the worst for this. They'll coalesce into groups and when they run into another group, they stop and chat. Or they'll get on their phone and just completely stop in the middle of a path.
>>
>>40091109

They evolved to avoid predators.
>>
>>40091883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2ViNJFZC8
>>
>that fat manlet friend that takes tiny baby steps

Holy shit. He turns a 20 min walk into an hour long walk. So fucking annoying to walk with him.
>>
>>40094509
> Asians are the worst for this. They'll coalesce into groups and when they run into another group, they stop and chat. Or they'll get on their phone and just completely stop in the middle of a path.

That's because they're dumb. Typical Asian brain is like an old computer - it hangs and gets slow when more than a single task is being processed.

Asians stop moving when they need to perform some mental processing like answering their phone, trying to understand their location, looking for a shop sign, etc. It can be as simple as comprehending an unanticipated sound or trying to process "sudden" rain which actually started several minutes ago.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.