[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently on pic related but it makes me so full and I crave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 274x184px
Currently on pic related but it makes me so full and I crave carbs like a motherficker.

Anyone else been on this diet with advice? I've already had one too many cheat days, currently on week 2.
>>
>today is fasting day
>see this
TIME FOR A GLASS OF WATER
>>
>>40090707
You're cheating too much.

You need to get into the keto, then the carb craving ends and all is well.
>>
File: jesus.gif (2MB, 540x493px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.gif
2MB, 540x493px
>>40090707
Watch out so you don't eat too much protein.

When I first did it, I basically cut out the carbs, and replaced the calories with mostly protein - wich left me with like 400g of protein a day. Yeah, I like eating meat.

That way, I was always hungry, for I wasn't on keto.

TL,DR: Don't eat much more than your protein intake, and the rest on fats
>>
>>40090780

Fuck that is the perfect body.
>>
>>40090746

>fasting day

Fuck off Abdul
>>
>>40090707
Yeah I used to have the carb crave, it hit me fucking hard. I'd sit there and eat every fucking thing in view at some point throughout the day.

What helped me was having a little tuna here and there and just waiting and feeling it fill me up. Drank more water, ate a little more food here and here in my meals so I wasn't absolutely starving at the end of the day.

And yes there's a lot of mental fortitude in there, it will be hard but you will break that shit!
>>
>>40090823
>not fasting one day a week while running a 500 cal deficit the other days
It's like you don't even want to cut faster and more effectively.
>>
>>40090843

>Implying that when I cut I don't run 1000 calorie deficit everyday

>Implying its sane to skip one full day of rest without food so your body has nothing to recover with
>>
>>40090824
>>40090780
>>40090759
I think its more due to me eating very little calories at all. I'm averaging 1500 calories or less, but on my cheat days (2 so far) I must've consumed a hell of a lot (KFC beer and pizza haha).

I don't eat that much carbs, but the other day I had a can of soda and it was soooo good I felt like I messed up the diet.
>>
>>40090707
Where are you at and what is your goal? What have you tried in the past? Why do you need cheat days. If you really want to change yourself you need to change your lifestyle, diets only address the symptom, not the cause.
>>
>>40090707
I make a big piece of meat for dinner and fridge a portion of it to mix w my eggs in the AM with a bowl of raisin bran. breakfast of the gains gods.
>>
>>40090942
Where did you read that Keto involves this many cheat days?

Have you even gone two weeks without a carb before you start freaking out about this stuff?

And just drink Bourbon like a man. Beer is for fatties.
>>
>>40090956
Steak and eggs diet by the creator recommends cheat days to load up on carbs, vit c, fibre etc. The premise is you eat steak and eggs twice a day and once a week or every so often, you have a cheat day where you eat whatever you want. You can eat anything.

The idea is steak and eggs fill you up so less calories, cut out carbs (only to refuel) and promote testosterone growth vit d b12 iron zinc etc.

My goal is to trim belly fat. I've consumed considerably less calories on this diet, but I'm not a keto fan and I love carbs. This is the least amount of carbs I've eaten in a long time and I feel tired all the time. Bread tomatoes noodles etc. tasted like sugar and BBQ sauce at KFC tasted like heaven. I'm currently 175lbs and was 177 last month.

I've been doing this diet since the 9th but not religiously. If you want a full list of what I consumed I'll post it.

>>40091006
I don't want to do keto. This diet is not keto. Read up steak and eggs by Vince Gironda (he trained schwarzy BTW)
>>40090986
Ive had little carbs, mostly beer
>>
>>40091055
Your diet is a meme and an excuse to eat like shit. Read up on de novo lipogenesis. I don't think you're gonna make it if you keep this up.
>>
>>40090942

in my experience the lower the overall calories the high the fat percentage needs to be.

if you are 50-50 protein to fat you will convert the protein and not get into keto.

honestly i dont think keto should be done on 1500 calories. 2000 absolute minimum. otherwise u just cant get enough protein in while mainting a proper 75%+ fat ratio
>>
>>40091137
Does it have to be a ketosis diet? I'm not a fan of losing water and diahrea.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.