[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POST YOUR LIFTING ROUTINE HERE IM LOOKIN TO LEVEL UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

POST YOUR LIFTING ROUTINE HERE IM LOOKIN TO LEVEL UP
>>
>>40089845
What weight/bf is that mofo?
>>
>>40089916
Pietro Boselli. I have no idea but he's godmode
>>
>>40089845
>>40090011
Is he on gear? Is that possible natty?
>>
>>40090038
He has top tier genes. Fucker's got a PHD in physics too
>>
>>40090011
>>40090038
Should be. Doesn't look that massive in other pics. Can't find his weight tho. Only height and other measures like chest, etc.

To contribute to Op: Just doing ICF atm. Got injured badly a year ago and using this to get back into shit.
>>
>>40090064
That BF% and musculature though...
>>
File: 8-2.jpg (97KB, 628x850px) Image search: [Google]
8-2.jpg
97KB, 628x850px
>>40090241
Cmon, he's not that sick.
>>
>>40090303
I guess it's the lighting and Photoshop that makes his pecs look that massive.
>>
>>40090303
That build looks small in clothes, for sure.
>>
>>40089845
Smolov
>>
>>40090303
>he put on shoes to take this pic
>>
>>40091005
He's 6'1"
>>
what's that haircut called?
>>
>>40091275
Wealthy Clavichord
>>
Doing Phat right now. It's fucking awesome, much easier to get into than SL, you get to workout 5 days a week, gains gains gains. The only downside is that it drains you like a mf, and no conventional diddys
>>
File: Program2.jpg (60KB, 978x296px) Image search: [Google]
Program2.jpg
60KB, 978x296px
>>40089845
>Pic related
Also does lateral raises (3-4x8-12) and started doing db spellcasters at home most gym day and play around with my wristroller whenever I feel like it
>>
>>40089845

60+ hour week here, so "normal routines" are out for me

Been doing Hepburn Power & Pump for a few months, and I'm getting close to what were my old 1RM. The problem is that It's getting harder to hold out through both parts 2x/week on each lift.

Starting next week I'm going to do all the pump volume for a given lift 1x/week. I don't think this will be a problem since with upper body I've cut the rest to ~ 90s; this should also make of squat & DL easier. I'll only have to face what is 5 minutes of hell once a week now ... for 10-12 minutes. I'll finish off pump with a drop or accessory. This should also leave more time for pullups; I've been doing them kind of Justa style and it's been as effective for that as it was for DL. I add in some pulldown work with bands as a coooldown/pump, and that should be 90 minutes of high density hell
>>
>>40089845
I actually work out based on feeling. I used to have a routine but kept finding myself adjusting it and at some point I just said fuck it. I still got specific muscles on specific days but the lifts I do age up in the air.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.