[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /fit/ already read the sticky a few times, but here is where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: -768x10241.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
-768x10241.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
Ok /fit/ already read the sticky a few times, but here is where I am :

I broke up with my gf after 5 years and I need to get fit once and for all.
Sadly, Im the skinny type, I cant gain weight on my chest, arms or legs. It always goes to my belly which results in being a skinny fat.

I can press my belly and the abs shows up, but when is summer time and I have to wear short tshirts it embarrass myself to show my small arms.

I dont really have a lot of time during the day, after work I come home and work 1 hour lifting weights for biceps, triceps and doing some abs here and there.

What should I start with? Trying to erase the fat in my belly? Eat more? Continue doing the lifts for trying to gain muscle in my arms? Everytime I read or look for something I always end up seeing things like "DONT DO THIS! YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! YOU CAN REALLY FUCK IT UP!" and all that shit, even those who tell you you cant gain weight.

So /fit/, any tips? any guys in a similar situation? Any starting point?
>>
Stick a fork in an electrical outlet then circle back to the sticky newbitch
>>
>>40088061
Eat more you're low enough body fat for your abs to show just work them more, the food you eat will contribute to their growth if you do it right so you wont get fat.

Good definition in the arms desu, try some pullups aswell will help give you some width and complement your arms
>>
I use to be you, until this day I am still a skinny manlet, 5'9 and 65Kg, but at least now I can wear a shirt and not embarrass myself.

Read the sticky, and eat like a motherfucker , rice, chicken, fish, more rice more chicken and also vegetables, lots of lettuce and leafy vegetables.
You will get used to eat like that, maybe pick up a sport
>>
>>40088061
Kys or read the sticky. those are your options.
>>
>>40088280
Im actually 5'6 and 56kg so yes, when I meet a girl I cant help feeling insecure and ending up screwing everything or being friendzoned.

So it doesnt matter if I eat even if I have a floffy stomach? Im afraid I get too fat and theres no way out from there after it.

If I eat a lot, everything goes to my stomach. If I just weight lifts, theres no muscle to be made.

I think I should pay a personal trainer.
>>
>>40088061
"I can't gain weight." Eat more. Eat often.
>>
Dafuq is with skinny fags and their obsession with abs.
>>
>>40088333
Even if it ends up in the same spot? Last month I end up eating a lot, properly and all I got was a pregnant belly.
>>
>>40088311
Damn, I have been in your place, as I told you, eat a lot, bodyweight training can be helpful for starters, and if you go to the gym do free weight exercise, don't be embarrassed of starting with the bar empty.
There is muscle to be made, but you need protein and hard work to build it.

And if you feel too nervous around girls:
1)Make her talk, and act like you care, ask questions about what is she talking about without being a creep, people love being listened to.
2)Be interesting, have a hobby, maybe learn how to cook, or some skill, personaly I am into history and rugby.
Now, you can be interesting but you must workout, le reddit /r/bodyweight and /r/gainit might be helpful
>>
>>40088362
If you are going to eat properly, exercise properly, this is going to be a really long process but you are going to make it
>>
Thanks, Im going to try it. I tested some diets here and there but as always, I doubted a lot if I was doing it right so ended up leaving them. Specially because I had a gf and everything was so fine so I didnt really care.

So if its possible to gain muscle theres still a way. There are times where I wish I could be a fat guy and just burn everything as I could spend days without eating more than just vegetables or pasta.
>>
>>40088061
Do research to the best of your ability and start very light until you not only understand the form, but have the mobility and flexibility to get into the positions.

>I can't gain weight on my [every place that has muscle]

You're the I don't eat enough type.
>>
>>40088361
It's the muscle you can get for free if you have low bf%
>>
READ THE STICKY eat a clean 3000+ calories a day do sl 5x5 3 times a week. Done . stop asking stoopik qkewtins
>>
File: Disgusting 2016 130.jpg (452KB, 1507x2262px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting 2016 130.jpg
452KB, 1507x2262px
>>40088061
First thing you need to do is stop fucking lying to yourself about how much you eat and how much you lift.

Eat more, track your calories/macros, do Deadlifts and and get on some type of fucking linear program.

I used to think I ate a ton and granted I could polish off a 2k cal dinner like it was childs play I would then forget to eat for the next 24 hours and come in well under my TDEE.
"it always goes to my belly"
Either your workouts are not intense at all. Or you're just talking about post meal.
I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Pic related. It's me when I was at 6'3" 130lbs
I put on 40lbs in the last year and the first 8 months I did nothing but EAT slightly more with sporadic exersize.

TLDR; Quit fuckin lying you skelly bitch.
>>
>>40088573

Post a new one baby
>>
>>40088586
But I promised /fit/ I wouldn't post CB until I hit 190
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.