[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw to intelligent to go two the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1474810969921.png (92KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474810969921.png
92KB, 357x368px
>tfw to intelligent to go two the gym
>>
me to
>>
File: 1051-9yjwdex.png (30KB, 786x590px) Image search: [Google]
1051-9yjwdex.png
30KB, 786x590px
>>40086468
>intelligent
>two

>tfw you wanted someone to say this
>>
>tfw too poor and NEET to afford gym
>>
>>40086795
>ignoring the "to"

It's like you think yu're actually smart
>>
>>40086468
Healthy mind = healthy body. Even Ancient Greek philosophers worked out. I think these stereotypes of being buff and dumb with the Smart and skinny are slowly going away.
>>
>be first day at gym
>trying out technique on various exercises
>wrist curls
>instructor comes up tells me I'm not doing it correctly, throws down a mat and huge ass ball
>tells me to bend over into the prone position
>gets me to do hammer curls
>look like a retard because I want to do wrist curls
>tells me I'm having trouble and they weigh too much
>stutter "high intensity, low rep wrist curls"
>everyone looks at me
>laughinggym.jpg
I mean, I'm on a fucking caloric deficity just trying 3 reps of 5 high intensity of reg parks beginner routine so I don't lose muscle mass. Why can't instructors be a bit more sympathetic?
>>
>>40086795
>>40086517
>>40086829
>>40086871

when you bite the bait
>>
>>40086873
beta cunt
>bent over rows with 2 plates
>struggling hard
>instructor tells me to deload
>"nah im good"
>dude just walked away without saying anything
>>
>>40086943
wow your IQ is fucking nigger tier
>I was making it entertaining.
Gym was full of weekday old people and I know what I'm doing, not gunno let some guy who relies on working with old geezers for his salary tell me what I can and can't do.
I bet you have made some of the other low IQ posts in this thread.
>>
>>40086871
Probably because 99℅ of males are low t beta cucks that are literally too stupid to start lifing weights and they all look like nerds because numale look is trendy
>>
>>40086871
You can be healthy and skinny at the same time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.