[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me it's bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ikindalookworsethanthat.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ikindalookworsethanthat.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
I'm currently skinny as fuck - 52 kg at 180 cm of height (I struggled with croh's disease for quite some time but my health is decent now). I remember reading somewhere that you can realistically put about 5 or 6 kg of muscle per year. Is this shit true ? My first goal would be to look average (about 75kg I guess). What's a realistic time frame for achieving that if I stick to a proper routine like 5x5 stronglifts and keep a good diet ? Honestly if the shit I read is true and I'll end up still underweight after a year of training I might aswell give up now
>>
>>40080038
That's how much muscle weight you can add. When you're first starting out you get noob gains which includes fat as well as muscle and you gain weight much faster than someone who's been working out for awhile will.
>>
>>40080038

Yeah better give up instead of dedicating 2 years to look swole as fuck, better to stay as a skelly haha

Fuck you.
>>
You gain muscle faster the less of it you have. You can at least put on something like 1 kg a month, but you'd obviously have to put on a bit of fat as well
>>
>>40080054
Okay that calmed me down a bit

>>40080066
Thanks for answering my question & your enormous kindness !
>>
>>40080066
He'd still be skinny at 64kg.
>>
>>40080122

Yes he would, but you cant argue he'd look infinitely better than what he looks like now.

Thats also if he gains JUST muscle in 2 years which would be impressive yet almost impossible, more likely he gains 10 kg a year, half in fat and half in muscle which puts him to 75 in 2 years.
>>
>>40080038
Everyone jokes about gomad but you're an actual case where it might benefit you. I'd do a grey skull variant (/fit/s is fine), eat right, and drink a gallon of milk a day until you put on no more than 10-15lbs. Then stop drinking the milk, and continue to eat well and lift. I weighed 115lbs at 5'11' when I was at my worst and now I'm doing just fine. It doesn't take that long.
>>
>>40080152

can't argue that he wouldn't*
>>
It is somewhat bullshit. If you bulk well, and go to the gym consistently, in a year's time you'll probably look decent-ish to alright, def not starving skeleton tier, but probably not where you want to be at.

The problem is inverse to a fat guy's (like myself's) problem, though depending on your outlook about food, you'll probably achieve your goal faster.

Regardless if you *think* you're going to hit this imaginary goalpost at the end of a year, doing anything towards this goal is infinitely better than saying fuck it and doing nothing, so get to it.
>>
>>40080152
If I were to gain weight over an extended period of time would 2,5k calories a day be an alright amount ? I've been trying to force myself over 3k but it's been rather hard so far
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.