[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY CANT I STOP EATING? HOW DO I BECOME MORE DISCIPLINED?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1168.jpg (86KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
86KB, 598x687px
WHY CANT I STOP EATING? HOW DO I BECOME MORE DISCIPLINED?
>>
Whatever you do don't look at this picture of delicious fried chicken with bacon and cheese. Mmmm so good
>>
>>40079802
Genetics. Now go eat some junk food. It's not your fault.
>>
>>40079802
you never stop trying and overtime, you get a little better at it everyday

It also helps to eat a healthy diet with a proper calorie intake instead of starving yourself and then binge eating once you cant take it anymore
>>
File: 1479978995442.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479978995442.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>40079802

I'll take the bait. It's not the eating problem, but the shopping problem. I'd eat a lot of shitty food if I didn't buy only healthy stuff. If I buy cookies they are gone in 1 hour, even though I tell myself I'll eat them over a week.

Shop smarter boys.
>>
It's pretty hard OP, but I figured out how to do it. It's pretty complicated, so I don't fault you for having trouble.

Step 1: See food
Step 2: Don't eat it
>>
The problem for me is I feel hungry if I'm ever on a calorie deficit. All day long. I'm so used to eating all the satiating fatty food I want that being on less than 3k calories a day makes me hungry and irritable all day long
>>
File: trapmaster.jpg (156KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
trapmaster.jpg
156KB, 760x596px
>>40079802
Just excercise so much overeating won't hurt u weak willed fat ass
>>
>>40079802
Just ask yourself when you think about eating more than you should, if you'll feel proud or happy at the end of the day.

If that salty/sweet/greasy snack is gonna be worth the 10 minutes of fulfillment you'll feel afterwards only for nothing to change overtime.
>>
>>40079891
>The problem for me is I feel hungry if I'm ever on a calorie deficit
No fucking shit.
>>
>>40079802
a lot of times when fatties eat outside what is required of their diet, they justify it with "its just one cookie", "its just a minor deviation", or other minimalization bs.

you need to change your mindset so that any deviation from your diet is a complete failure to eat within your diet. even the smallest cookie or cup of ice cream should, in your head, be considered a complete failure to adhere to your diet.

if you pressure yourself like that, its a lot easier to stick to a diet
>>
>>40079802
Buy less food when you're out

Shopping is a hassle, run yourself out of food at home and be too lazy to go buy some.
>>
>>40079802
Because you have nothing else to do

t. Former fatty
>>
>>40079802

The fact you are asking us is testiment to your problem.

Come to relaize how pathetic you are(currently). Realize that its only hard because thats the lowly excuse you give yourself for still eating. When quitting something everything becomes another level of self justification, the truth is if you really really want to stop its not even that difficult.
>>
>>40079891
Last time I was on a cut, I found that eating more protein reduced the hunger. I was about 200 lbs and made sure to get at least 250 grams of protein a day. Hunger was never a significant issue, though I did have cravings that I ignored.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.