[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever done or considered doing liposuction here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: liposuction-01b.jpg (68KB, 800x540px) Image search: [Google]
liposuction-01b.jpg
68KB, 800x540px
has anyone ever done or considered doing liposuction here?
>>
Just run/swim and eat better you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>40078549
Strongly considering it here. Can't be bothered to take 5 months to get a cut. My question is can I have lipo on the puffier parts of my face and head?
>>
>>40078595
i hear it's the only way to completely remove fat cells since when you just lose weight the normal way they just shrink and that's way it's so easy to become a fat fuck again
>>
>>40078549
It's only a temporary solution.
The body will realize the fat is gone and start making new fatcells to replace them.
>>
>>40078616
i'm eating better and working out, anon
i'm just also considering having a liposuction to eliminate my love handlers because i hate them
>>
15 years ago when I was an insecure tween who ate like shit, yeah.
>>
>>40078638
That's nice, and will keep the fat cells you already have nice and deflated.

But those fatcells? They will be back, your body will recreate those fatcells you took out.
>>
>>40078676
it's harder for them to go back to the same places you had lipo, anon
>>
>>40078612
I think if you don't refill those cells with fat for a long time, they eventually just die.
>>
>>40078612
If you become a fat fuck after lipo the fat isn't as evenly as distributed as it was and you look even more disgusting than before
>>
File: 1452902329969s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1452902329969s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>40078612

Is this true?
>>
>>40078873
https://qz.com/654647/everything-you-need-to-know-about-fat-cells/
>>
>>40078549
HIIT is free
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.