[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alcohol gains goblin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: _20170119_080824.jpg (106KB, 1080x951px) Image search: [Google]
_20170119_080824.jpg
106KB, 1080x951px
Lost my only friend (alcohol)

Not drank in two weeks now because my health is finally fucked, how do you soberfags do this? Life is so boring.
>>
>>40073996
Misery, hate, and regret. Welcome.
>>
>>40073996
how much did you drink/ what were the health consequences?

no useful answer to your question, but good luck anon
>>
Basically you're going to fail

But in between when you stop and when you fail, you tried to do things to fill the time

When you're drunk next and hating yourself, you might look back on those moments and think that you enjoyed doing those things

Every time you stop drinking, you'll spend more time doing things and you'll cherish the memories even more next time you're drunk and despondent

Eventually you prefer doing things over getting hammered
>>
>>40074040

Went from drinking 10 beers at the weekend to drinking that twice a week. Then I started daytime drinking as well, lost home (divorce) so started drinking every night with more on weekends. Used it during the day as an escape from reality, lawyers letter came through the door? I'd down a couple beers to work up the courage to open it and find out what else I'd lost. Started drinking before and after each work day, then started drinking on shift as well. At this point I was drinking pretty much every day. This went on for a couple more months and then my liver swelled up to the size of a football, hurt like fuck too, had to stop or I'd eventually die.
>>
>>40073996
Buddhist monks don't drink or anything and they're literally the happiest people on the planet. Not saying you have to be a Buddhist monk, but maybe see what they do that works for them. Some of them are former alcoholics and druggies, so they have experience on both sides.
>>
It's better to spend your times enjoying things that don't get progressively worse or trying to and every now and then take the time to reflect on the fact the things you now choose to enjoy won't bring you the guaranteed misery of alcohol
>>
I don't understand the needing alcohol meme

t. straightedge
>>
File: PMZs06a.jpg (68KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
PMZs06a.jpg
68KB, 640x639px
>>40073996
>Life is so boring
Maybe you are boring.
>>
File: 1481963713386.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1481963713386.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>40074073
me too
>>
>>40074060
>buddhist monks are happy
Stop here, apathy != happiness.
Enjoying life with highs and lows is not the same as having an emotional life as flat as Keira Knightley.
Just try to not harm yourself.
>>
>>40073996
Alcohol is such a shitty drug, I don't understand how people get addicted to it.

Sure, a couple of drinks might lighten the mood a bit but I stopped liking drinking beyond that when I got older than 20-22. The hangover is never worth it. Even when you drink plenty of water and eat before bed you wake up the next day with zero energy and a slight depression.

Maybe it's because I'm not single though, used to have quite some fun going clubbing and hitting on sluts and alcohol definitely helped with that
>>
>>40073996

If getting shitfaced is the only thing that makes your life enjoyable then maybe your life is just kinda pathetic? No offense senpai.
>>
>>40074058

That all happened in a couple of months? That doesn't sound strictly alcohol related, most alcoholics drink a lot more than you did for 10+ years before they kill their liver.
>>
>>40073996
You're still experiencing mental withdrawls, boredom/irritation/never feeling content is part of the process. Do things you enjoy and time is the only thing that can make it better.
>>
>>40073996
>being a drunkcuck
>in (Current year)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.