[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1460442605038.jpg (2MB, 3592x5385px) Image search: [Google]
1460442605038.jpg
2MB, 3592x5385px
I am 5'7.

>inb4 Manlet

Yes but I'm not a virgin lmao.

How long would it take me to get a physique like pic related?
Any particular routine I should follow?

I work on my mind (reading, research, etc). I will be 21 in half a year and I'm still skinny as fuck, so I figure it's time to shape my body too.
>>
>>40073726
Years.
>>
>>40073758
Anon pls
>>
>>40073726
that man looks like he hasn't even lifted a single day..
At the very least if you're full hungry skellengton it would probably take you
3 months (eating a lot and training a lot)
>>
>>40073800
That is only true if you've been highly active and doing strenuous work resting moderately well and eating well for years.
That's a blue collar job plus eating moderately well body.
Even then he'd have to OCCASIONALLY workout or do something else on top of that blue collar job.
>>
>>40073726
if you dont look like that naturally you have awful genes or your diet is literally trash
start eating like an adult and dont sit on your ass whole life
>>
>>40073726
Not that hard to achieve actually. But since youre starting from scratch probably 2-3 years.

Why so long?

Well first you need to take your self out of skeleton mode and into "thicc" mode (The beginner bulk of 1 year). Then you need to do your first cut. Then bulk again but only slightly this time but a lean bulk and incorporating cardio then cut again. Do that one more time.

Easy.
>>
>>40073812
As a blue collar eating moderately well person, those delts are pretty impressive. That's like blue collar, eating moderately well plus a bunch of ohp and/or accessory work.
>>
>>40073812
LOL I've worked in a lot of construction places. I have yet to see someone who is fucking ripped like a Greek statue. Stop spreading lies a blue collar job has nothing to do with physique.
>>
>>40073834
I've got an alright physique. Skinny with wide shoulders, barely any muscle but I'm cut. I also have that V taper everyone stresses over.

>>40073841
Thanks for the well thought out answer. I hope you make it where you want to go.
>>
> routine

Pic is a boxer, so probably some of that.
>>
>>40073841
Im in the same boat as OP, but im a little higher, 5'8. I'm already into my first year of bulk, and this is my 2nd year of gym and i was looking just for this type of experience, any more tips mate? (5,8 X 155 lb)
>>
>>40073933
Well aware. Along with lifting I'm going to incorporate boxing & another martial art.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (25KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
25KB, 512x288px
>>
>>40074217
>>40073726
am I the only one who sees a bronze statue in the OP?
why the fuck is everyone talking about boxers
>>
>>40074224
Assuming that's a genuine question, that is a statue of a boxer.
>>
>>40073726
How tall is 5'7 in cm?
>>
>>40073758
/thread
>>
File: 1480348672572.jpg (67KB, 397x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480348672572.jpg
67KB, 397x525px
>>40073726
What do think creating this thread will achieve? If you're skinny the answer is you need to eat more and lift weights to gain muscle. It's as simple as that.
There's a reason why the sticky is on the front page mate.
>>
>>40075899
i love you friend
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.