[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz help /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Her Dream or Memory.jpg (75KB, 759x524px) Image search: [Google]
Her Dream or Memory.jpg
75KB, 759x524px
hey /fit/

I am a soft sack of shit, and I want to change.
I want to be an actual man, and look like someone actually capable of disciplining himself.

I need help with a workout program/routine for the gym.

I have time to go for an hour a day, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings.

I went this morning, and I found myself just doing squats, tricep pulldown, shoulder circuit, and an ab workout, but I felt wayward and like I just landed on these randomly.
I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow.

How do I schedule a daily routine?

What exercises should I do on the same day?

What order?

Please help me make it, /fit/. I want to make it. I need something to stick to or else I'll just wander through it and never make real progress, but I just don't know what to do.
>>
Read the sticky

Eat well

Pick shit up

Put it back down
>>
Welcome to the first step of being the new you.

Look up you BMR (basic metobolic rate) on google. That will give you a ballpark of how many calories your body needs per day. Cut that by 20%.
Use the app myfitnesspal to track calories.

Start simple with your workouts. The sticky has great info.
Old fashioned calisthenics are a great way to start as well.

Look up Scooby1961 on google/youtube. Great information there.

Google luck on your journey. Stay consistent, that's the key.
>>
Read the sticky, and remember that diet is just as important as exercise.
Focus on these five barbell lifts for now:
OHP
Bench
Squat
Rows
Deadlifts
>>
>>40071113
see this >>40071364

Do Starting Strength or Strong Lifts
>>
>>40071113
Sounds like your confidence is pretty shit, you should pick up a martial art, after 3 months you'll be a new man bro.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484696411799.jpg (22KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484696411799.jpg
22KB, 480x474px
Ur gonna die fat nd allone
>>
File: 1472778212337.jpg (579KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472778212337.jpg
579KB, 1080x1080px
judging by your pic, I'd say you're doing this so you can get a wife (I could be wrong, of course). If you're trying to get disciplined to get a "waifu", don't do that shit. Girls don't get wet over how early you wake up, how many pomodoros you completed today, or what book you finished this week. Girls thrive off of fun, excitement and drama. Only be disciplined for yourself (which I hope you're doing) because if you're doing it for any other reason, you're fucked.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.