[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for combating back acne? who else gets this on back only?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: backne.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
backne.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Tips for combating back acne? who else gets this on back only?

Since starting to lift and gain I'm getting some gross ass bacne. I went on accutane twice when I was teenager and thought I was done with this shit (i'm 28)
>>
been taking 500mg L carnitine and 500mg B5 pantothenic acid 3 times a day and its really cleared me up, helps with losing fat too
>>
>>40070979
tea tree oil, whether on face or back. obviously rubbing it on the back is quite harder but still managable. replace it with your shampoo at night (i would not recommend using it before work/school since it has a strong smell which not many people like)

most of my friends and myself suffered from acne wheter face or back. To all i recommended it, it showed positive effects tho diminishing returns might occur (from 11 persons, including me, 2 had slight break outs afterwards).

gl hope it helps
>>
>>40070979
> get a long handled brush or a loofa on a stick.
> shower as soon as you can afer the gym
(showeting at the gym is for old people and autists)
> scrub back
> profit
>>
>>40071127
>tea tree oil, whether on face or back. obviously rubbing it on the back is quite harder but still managable.

Mix some tea tree oil into the soap you use in the shower. Much more easily manageable and you don't have to take time out of your day to think about using it.
>>
>>40070979
Drink a lot more water, your body is excreting toxins through your skin instead of your bladder because you're not hydrated enough.. to be vague.
>>
>>40071150
yes and no, soap basically tries to bind lipophile stuff [ergo the use of soap in general; less greasy hair etc.] like tea tree oil and making the soap/oil mixture less effective (in my experience at least). if you would like to mix it, you should use soap free wash lotion

just be careful which ratio you use, i tend to go with 1/20 of tea tree oil for 250 ml soap/shampoo
>>
>>40070979
C A L G A R Y
A
L
G
A
R
Y
>>
Hormonal, stress related
>>
>>40070979
Do you drink Milk ? If so , stop
>>
get a loofah on a stick to really scrub your back
>>
>>40071127
you slather oil on your back? and leave it to soak in???

I just got tea tree oil body-wash like >>40071150. I'll keep >>40071206's insight in mind for next time and might try that wash lotion + oil mix (maybe after researching the physics or whatever of soap on oil if I'm not feeling too lazy)
>>
File: 91WeXXiZl6L._SY355_.jpg (27KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
91WeXXiZl6L._SY355_.jpg
27KB, 343x355px
Try this.
>>
I'm thinking about hopping on the TANE to get rid of bacne and facene forever, somebody stop me
>>
>>40072076
It'll make your lips dry, so you won't be able to suck cock as well for a while.
>>
File: 1461591231193.gif (261KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1461591231193.gif
261KB, 250x156px
>>40070979
I'm having it for over 10 years now and been trough many dermatologists and treatment plans.
Nothing cured it completely.
What is the point of having a lean muscular body if you can't even take of your shirt in front of other people?
Even after sex I'm not trying to show my back to girls and that sucks
>>
>>40072207
I can deal with that
>>
File: 1484456976801.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484456976801.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
Nigga you juicing. Don't lie. Neutrogena oil free always works well for me. Wash twice a day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.