[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is life inherently boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

why is life inherently boring
>>
because you masturbate
>>
>>40069482
Because you make it boring
>>
maybe if you're a subhuman incel you plays videogames all day
>>
>>40069482
You're supposed to do stuff, not be a NEET
>>
>>40069482
Because there is no such thing as inherent purpose unless you're a Christfag or some other religious faggot.
>>
>>40069482
>why is my life inherently boring

fixed that for you
>>
>>40069518
really faggot? no external sources of entertainment go sit in a field with nothing but yourself you'll die of boredom. that's what the world "inherently" means
>>
>>40069482
it's not. you're just a stagnant person.
>>
>>40069482
If life is boring then you have yet to find your purpose. You need to do things you've never tried but have always wanted to do. We live in an era where you can usually do whatever the fuck you want as long as it is legal. Go travel, stop being a boring fuck.
>>
tfw too intellegent to enjoy life
>>
too poor to enjoy anything. i only enjoy lifting.everything else literally sucks. kill me soon pls
>>
File: 1484556239513.jpg (22KB, 220x209px) Image search: [Google]
1484556239513.jpg
22KB, 220x209px
>>40069526
>no external sources of entertainment

pro tip: It comes from you.

faggot.
>>
because you have low T
>>
>>40069482

>why is life inherently boring

it isn't, you're doing it wrong faggot
>>
>>40069654

by the way, by you're doing it wrong I meant logic

life isn't inherently anything, it just is, you dumb fuck

don't think you know what reality is even comprised of, the people that are trying to figure that shit out are in lab coats and not shitposting on an imageboard
>>
>>40069482
Op, do your farts smell like cum by any chance?
>>
>>40069482
it's not, you just have a dopamine deficiency.
>>
>>40069482
Post-materialism.
We are in the historically unique position to not need to worry about gathering/hunting/farming to stay alive, which took up a major part of most people's lifes throughout most of history. We're not even kings who have to worry about the generation of wealth and upholding a nation. We have so much free time it's ridiculous, and I'm loving it.
>>
>>40069482
because you've been entrained by constant exposure to sources of entertainment that when it's taken away your mind starts to reflect on itself and you're confronted with the vacuousness of your existence that was always there, but you simply were ignoring

my advice is to stop ignoring it
>>
>>40069544
you might find this book useful
>>
File: Capture.png (148KB, 809x287px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
148KB, 809x287px
>>40070871
>>
File: 1478153847897.jpg (37KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478153847897.jpg
37KB, 540x540px
You gotta make it exciting anon.

You have to find yourself in search of adventure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.