[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor fag food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1385908556221.jpg (527KB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1385908556221.jpg
527KB, 4000x3000px
Whats the best poor fag food? I read somewhere that rice and pinto beans was 100% complete. Is that true?
>>
>>40068487
http://imgur.com/gallery/pHUdq

It's the same food as a health conscious person who enjoys cooking minus a protein source, so learn to enjoy cooking and spicing.
Figure out whatever meat is cheapest in your region and add that to the list.

Start with pre-packaged spices and read the back for the individual spices, then try it on something. If you like it then buy the individual spices or you can do that egg thing but that's more work and you need to be consistent.
>>
potatoes potatoes annnnnddddddddddddddddddd potatoes but make sure you are active when you eating all the starch
>>
>>40068487
Don't just settle for I'm poor so I have to eat bland shit, use this as an opportunity to acquire a useful skill that impresses people.
Most people can't cook for shit and definitely can't spice for shit unless they do it professionally.
>>
File: 1479116132384.jpg (217KB, 1469x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1479116132384.jpg
217KB, 1469x1102px
>>40068487
How poor actually are you?
I cook for myself OP (mostly 3 days worth of eating per session), and I basically eat any kind of meat and fish I want. It still winds up cheaper than eating at a cheapest student canteen, and I eat mostly turkey, pork, sometimes chicken, a lot of fresh fish, plus I cook using wine a lot. Sometimes I treat myself with some stag when I feel like it.

If I ate shit like chicken with sweet and sour sauce with rice, which is delicious by the way, I would be drowning in cash.
>>
>>40069242
>>40068487
You can only save this much cooking for yourself. If I ate cheapest shit at the canteen, it would would wind up nearly 2 times as expensive as my CURRENT diet. Even if I ate dogshit like frozen burgers or something, I couldn't beat cooking by myself calories-to-price wise.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.