[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need motivation. please help me /fit/ post motivational pics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

i need motivation. please help me /fit/

post motivational pics

i will move out into my own apartment in the next 2-3month.
i'll leave my wife and 2 children.
i don't know what future holds for me but i know i will go mad and need to workout to keep my anger in control.
>>
>i'll leave my wife and 2 children.

Are you melanin-enriched?
>>
>>40067078
no
i'm white
>>
>>40067071
why bring kids in this world just to abandon them and ruin a life. Garbage.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484402233165.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484402233165.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>
>>40067071
How'd you get in this position?
>>
File: 1484294147122.jpg (96KB, 843x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1484294147122.jpg
96KB, 843x1100px
>>
File: 1484303416394.jpg (137KB, 760x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484303416394.jpg
137KB, 760x700px
>>
That's all I got, somebody else post some for OP, and motivation in general
>>
>>40067256
Maybe she's ruining his, Femanon
>>
>>40067071
You get cucked m8?
>>
>>40067256
>>40067320
to make it short
>impregnate her after 5month
>well fuck, i need to marry her now and be a good dad
>ups and downs in our relationship
>second child
>well now there i no escape
>she gets fat, abandon her friends
>she don't cook anymore, get lazy, don't clean the house anymore
>i spend 10hours a day to make money for my family
>she blames me for her problems
>i told her she can go out on weekends with her friends, "go out, you are at home the whole day, it will be good for you to see something else"
>she don't want
>she gets mental problems because 24/7 at home
>she blames me again
>i call her out on this bullshit
>huge fight
>she kerps blsming me
>ok, thats enough. i move out. fuck you

and this is my situation. i'll move out but i'll try to be a good dad for my children. fuck her but these children share my blood. i would die for them. but i can't stand my wife anymore.
>>
LIFT BIG

BECOME BIG
>>
>>40067481
Same situation. No kids, luckily but we lived together for a year.

Broke up and blamed me for it over 9000 times till she did it again and my life became that maroon 5 song "she said goodbye - to many times before" so I showed her the worst of me and kept the breakup permanent.

Day 2 in new apt. living with 3 others and I'm still too much of an emo baby to go talk to them.

If you start, I'll start and we can have a mental connection that pushes us both. Like gymbros, only skynetgymbros.
>>
>>40067538
good to know that i'm not the only one.
i know she acts stupid but it hurts regardless.
the women i thought to love turned out to be idiotic. i feel sorry for my children but it's better this way.

>>40067367
>>40067324
>>40067302
thank you. this is what i need right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.