[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIIT or Lifting for fat loss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_27988-6uBSQVQh1952628441.jpg (53KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27988-6uBSQVQh1952628441.jpg
53KB, 1024x660px
I need to cut my gut so I can bulk properly. Been lifting for a year now

Should I exclusively do HIIT or split it 3 days HIIT/3 days lifting?

I'm on psych meds for bipolar so it's difficult to lose weight for me
>>
>>40066857

HIIT only
>>
Run more
>>
>>40067030

It's good to lift every so often because it gives you a metabolic boost for 3 days, but HIIT is king for burning body fat off
>>
>Bipolar

How about you quit being a pussy and fix your mental problems yourself instead if riding Big Pharma's sugar coated cock? Boom. No more weight gain from your imalittlebitch pills.
>>
>>40067215

>I don't know what mania is
>Being this scientifically illiterate
>>
>>40067330
>Defending a handicap that wouldn't exist without a comfortable lifestyle to support it. If you are so far gone from reality that you need to be put down, that's insanity. Everything else is you and moneymaking corporations capitalizing on your shitty personality. Be a fucking man for once in your life faggot.
>>
>>40067526

>Overly confident nerd sitting behind a computer screen who'd be stone silent around people irl
>Thinks he's smart and he can speak on things he doesn't know shit about

I'd fucking tear your dyel ass apart if you fucked with me. I'm at the gym rn, what are YOU doing?
>>
>>40067936
Just got back from the gym. And I didn't spend that time doing a fag workout that I can shitpost on 4chan during.

Just fucking kill yourself already. No one is buying your Internet tough guy act when you bitch about your poor widdle mental health problems in the same thread. If I were as much of an embarrassment as you are, I'd want to stay doped on pills too...
>>
>>40067526
>Doesnt know how to greentext
>>
>>40069020
Mobile posting typo. How will I ever live with such great shame? Can you teach me?
>>
>>40069360
> Mobile posting typo
How about you quit being a pussy and fix your fucking typing problem instead of riding Big Mobile sugar coated cock ? Boom. NO more typos from your sausage little fingers.
>>
>>40069566
Nah. He's right. Stop being a pussy with your big pharma drugs. Do whatever it takes to lose the weight. Then go back on your bullshit meds.

Were you bipolar before you started lifting and eating properly? If yes, have you ever done a sobriety check since you've started lifting?

A lifetime of pills with an early age diagnosis doesn't make sense except for the sole purpose of keeping you reliant on the current insurance/healthcare system.
>>
>>40066857
>Fat loss
Its called a fucking diet you fucking retard
And a depressed motherfucker like you won't have the moral fiber or strength of character to run hills and sprints
>>
Stay on your meds. Chemical imbalances cannot be willed away. As such, manic and depressive states cannot be willed away.
While I agree drugs are overprescribed, there are people who benifet from them.
As for gains, I guess I don't have much to say. Protein and lift heavy.
>>
>>40072219
>Hey man you gotta for sure keep taking those pills man you're not one of those guys who got fake diagnosed or nothin I know it.

>But uh... lifting and shit? Man I don't really... uhh know much about that sorry. Just work out and keep taking those pills I guess
>>
On lift days, I do HIIT in the morning and lift in the evening.

Non-lift days get an hour of steady state cardio.
>>
Are there any starter guides to HIIT?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.