[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I paid $10 for the StrongLifts app Did I get hustled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3275.jpg (93KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3275.jpg
93KB, 600x592px
I paid $10 for the StrongLifts app
Did I get hustled?
>>
>>40066785
Yes.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>40066785
Could've had fitnotes for free...

You tell me, anon
>>
Poor decision. From now on I'll be your financial consultant. $350/hr and I'll keep you in the black buddy.
>>
If spending $10 is such a life changing experience that you have to ask random fags on a manchurian carpet weaving forum about it then just kys.
>>
>>40066785

No, if you use it.

The plate calculator is handy and so is the export of data.
>>
>>40066785
10 dollars, what? It's free in my country's app store
>>
>>40066825
Thanks haha
>>
>>40066785
>>40066817
You're going to want to make sure your consultant is up to date on all fiscal news so I'll be your consultant's consultant. You can consult your consultant to make sure this is prudent and I'm certain he'll approve. I can offer this additional support at the low cost of $50 USD/Consulting session with a reasonable fixed upfront fee of $10,000 USD. Fret not, you'll be making this back in spades in no time flat.
>>
>>40066785
Hustle implies some form of artistry on the part of the person that swindled you. I think you may have to consider the alternative.
>>
>>40066891
>>40066785
You wouldn't want your consultant to get the wrong idea would you? I'll consult the consulter of your consultant to ensure total economic success. Of course I'll be behind all the consulting so I believe a down payment of $500,000 is quite reasonable.
>>
The appwould be awesome if it let you modify the base program and add progress in a way my plates allow (I have a pair of 500g microplates for ohp)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.