[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought exercise was supposed to make you feel better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484593554903.jpg (47KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
1484593554903.jpg
47KB, 480x422px
It most certainly hasn't, in my experience.

How can I feel good when I'm surrounded by people that are bigger, stronger, more handsome, and just all around better than me? I'm over here, a skellie dyel lanklet with bitch-tits and a paunch, struggling to get the plates on and off the goddamn bar.

Even if I got big and /fit/, I'd still have no coordination, I'd still have asperger's, I'd still be all fucked up in the head, and I'd still be nearly fucking blind. No matter how strong I get, it won't make me not a pussy.

I'll keep going to the gym, but god does it make me want to kill myself
>>
>>40066223
Protip: nobody gives a shit what you do unless they can get something out of you so just do you
>>
>Even if I got big and /fit/, I'd still have no coordination, I'd still have asperger's, I'd still be all fucked up in the head, and I'd still be nearly fucking blind. No matter how strong I get, it won't make me not a pussy.

You can work on all of these except being blind senpai. Yes, even your aspergers.
Stop blaming exercise for your lack of motivation to improve yourself.
And stop thinking anyone gives a single fuck about what you do in the gym. At most they might look over and chuckle that you're small and they will proceed to continue not giving a fuck 2 minutes later. It doesn't matter,
>>
I go to a strongman gym where some of the women are stronger than me. It's good motivation desu.
>>
>>40066391
>>40066432
i don't really care that much about the other people judging me, i just hate the way it makes me feel to be around them. i'm ashamed of myself for being human trash.
>Yes, even your aspergers.
how do you work on aspergers and coordination? also i can't fix being fucked up in the head, 15 years of therapy, meds, and alternative therapy did jack shit
>>
>>40066730
Doesn't it make you feel better to imagine where you'll been in 6 month's? if you stick with it and change you're diet and get motivated you could gain 20 pounds in 6 months. As you get more fit you'll get more confident and that will help you're autism. Just stick with it you fuck. Also pro tip chicks dig glasses these days.
>>
>>40066730
I've always wondered what stopped people with the spergs and the tism from thinking "I know I have spergs/tism, so when I think i'm going to sperghetti everywhere, I'll just do something else"

Like actually conciously think "I have spergs, I shall not say/act what i was going to say/act, and instead I shall think what a """"""normal""""" person would do!"

I don't get it. Like if a guy gets a prosthetic arm cus his is fucked, he learns to use it as a normal arm. If a guy has spergs, what's stopping him from learning not to spaghetti everywhere?
>>
>>40066223
You're obviously a genetic failure. Working out changes your genetics. Either get swole or die mirin
>>
>>40066787
Everybody I know with autism that got fit said that it didn't make them more confident and that the asperger's stayed, so they still felt like a fuckup.
>chicks dig glasses
Fuck chicks. I didn't stat lifting for chicks. I started lifting because I want to feel like a man and not subhuman. Unfortunately, terrible eyesight is a qualification for being subhuman IMO
>>40066788
It doesn't work like that. We often don't realize we're going to sperghetti until it happens, and then once we do, we aren't quick or savvy enough to salvage it. For example, today I went to eat, and the waiter said
>Hey, how are you?
I gave my practiced and trained response of
>I'm doing alright, how about you?
Usually waiters just say
>I'm fine, thanks
and move on to asking what I want to drink. However, today the waiter says
>Y'know, I'm doing great today. Thanks for asking, that's very thoughtful of you. Most people don't ask how I'm doing!
>sperghetti.jpg
I can't adapt to new situations like regular people can, I had literally no idea what to say back to that guy because I hadn't planned on him changing the script.
>>40066884
Epigenetics don't change what genes you have, it just affects their expression. Also, it has only been found to affect the expression of genes related to physical performance, not my other problems.
>>
>>40066730
>>40067131
Sorry man didn't realize you meant literal aspergers/autism
Coordination is more difficult to work on in that case but you can still get better. Work on balancing exercises and getting better at your form on the barbell lifts and your coordination will get at least marginally better.
>>
>>40068093
The team said I'm "straddling the line between asperger's and just being eccentric" so technically the answer to whether or not I have actual asperger's is left open-ended.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.