[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you wear to the gym? What type of trainers do you wear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: iCim4eXE.jpg (14KB, 400x400px)
iCim4eXE.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
What do you wear to the gym? What type of trainers do you wear?
>>
sweatpants and plain tshirt. only women care about how they look because they are there to take instagram pictures instead of working out
>>
>>40063273
Gymshorts

> inb4 boogiesface.jpg
>>
>>40063273

Sweatpants, cotton T, knockoff Converse trainers
>>
>>40063273

WTF? You don't wear trainers dude. You can't wear people, that's fucking illegal.
>>
Basketball shorts
>>
Tanktop
Shorts.
Squat shoes if I'm squatting or benching.
Running shoes otherwise (which I take off for OHP and deadlift and do barefoot)
>>
>>40063412
> squat shoes

Correct your form anon and you won't need those
>>
File: received_1116543255135126.png (350KB, 1133x504px) Image search: [Google]
received_1116543255135126.png
350KB, 1133x504px
>>
>>40063423

You are really dumb.
Ankle mobility has nothing to do with form.
>>
>>40063423
fuck off quarter squatter
>>
>>40063273
My name is Pajeet and the true question isn't what I am dressing with in the gym. The true question is what Im undressing while I'm POOING IN THE LOO. I do a certain amount of squats before poo, so to prove our superior Indian technique of defecation , which creates muscles , compared to you western savages.
>>
>>40063412
NYR starter pack
>>
>>40063557
Spotted the fuckboi
>>
>Sweatpants
>T shirt
>Some nike training shoes
>>
File: 1398462601395.jpg (62KB, 367x720px) Image search: [Google]
1398462601395.jpg
62KB, 367x720px
>>40063273
Usually shorts like pic related
>>
File: 897598375932.png (448KB, 629x454px) Image search: [Google]
897598375932.png
448KB, 629x454px
>>40063617
pajeet pls
>>
>spongebob tshirt
>slav jogging pants
>old hoodie with holes in the sleeves
>>
Shorts have giant holes in them. Hoody has giant stitches through it keeping it from falling apart. Shoes have gorilla glue dripping out of the bottom that keeps the soles attached.

I look homeless.
>>
unless you have great ankle mobility i highly recommend squatting in any shoe with a heel. My quad development suffered a lot because I had poor ankle mobility and squatted in converses etc.

But i use a BB style shoe everyother day
>>
Sweatpants and a tanktop + adipowers
>>
zip pocket joggers (hold locker keys and phone if needed)
tshirt - usualy a plain blue or green but sometimes i wear my pink ironman t-shirt and get funny looks
shoes - adidas kiel for the flat hard sole.

when im going to the gym or coming back i wear black jeans, a jumper and some puma running shoes for the comfort
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.