[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why not?
>>
rather gym giers think I'm a pussy than have these painful calluses on my hands
>>
>>40062579
There's literally no shame in wearing these.
Plus they have the added bonus of keeping my hands nice and soft to jackoff my boyfriend.
>>
>>40062579
I tried wearing gloves and my takeaway was
>hassle to carry around
>hassle to put on take off
>adds no appreciable grip
>fails to protect hands
>>
>>40062741
oh and also they get disgusting from all the sweat and dead skin cells
>>
>>40062741
This basically.
They are useful for covering injuries, that's about it
>>
>>40062741
Is it really that big of a pain to put them in your gym bag, unstrap/strap them, and throw them in the wash?

What a fag.
>>
Gloves provide grip. So your hands have to provide less grip themselves. So you grip strenght becomes weak if you always train with gloves

I used gloves for a while, but after I stopped using them. I couldnt deadlift what I could deadlift before. My grip couldnt keep up what my muscles could lift. Never again
>>
>>40062747
... That's why you wash them.

You don't wash your stuff, do you?
>>
>>40062741

>hassle to carry around

lmao what cunt?

>hassle to put on and take off

lmao what cunt? Does your mum dress you in the morning too?

>adds no appreciable grip

lmao what cunt? I don't wear gloves for 'grip'

>fails to protect hands

lmao what cunt?
>>
>>40062579
They're up their with squat pads and lifting shoes
>>
>>40062741
These points are horrible. I am surprised you have enough willpower to even go to the gym.
>>
>>40062931
>They're up their with squat pads and LIFTING SHOES
REEEEEEEEEEE oly shoes are not comparable to a squat pads and gloves
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.