[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dominance = test boost?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1481281898862.jpg (124KB, 598x755px) Image search: [Google]
1481281898862.jpg
124KB, 598x755px
Not baiting here but this sounds rediculous to me.
My (ripped and big) friend in a drunk advice session just now said hes "heard from many successful body builders" that being a man and dominating another man in the bedroom boosts test more than a woman. Almost "150% more"
Kind of like how dogs will "be gay" for dominance.
He said that its about "pheramones" so traps and tgirls count.
Hes talking about how it wouldnt be bad if shes good looking and how "he heard" that it is easy it is to hook up with one on craigslist.
Thoughts?
>>
nice b8
>>
your ripped and big friend is trying to "no homo " you when he actually homos you.
>>
File: OP's wall.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
OP's wall.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
>>40060703
OP you don't need us to validate your desires to fuck men. If you wanna fuck dudes then just fuck dudes.
>>
>>40060703
Keep it up, OP.
If people fall for NoFap there's bound to be a few who fall for this shit.
>>
>>40060758
For the win!
>>
>>40060758
>tgirls and traps
>wanna fuck dudes
But if he wanted to fuck dudes he wouldn't go for traps and trannys. Obviously just an extra kinky straight guy
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Not gay myself, but I've fucked a few transexuals in the past out of curiousity. After the first dozen or so times I'd always feel a rush of energy as if I could achieve anything, it was much more powerful than sex with regular women.

Now days I still get that feeling, but it's evolved in the sense that it now also makes me horny and I can usually bust a nut 3-4 times before getting tired of sex.

From experience it's usually the manlier/crossdresser types that give a bigger rush, so I suspect OP's theory has some ground. I'm not sure if gay men also experience this rush since they're attracted to guys so it's just normal sex to them.
>>
>>40060762
Well done /fit/
SS, milk, eggs, no fap, femdom
So many memes that /fit/ is literately garbage can of online fitness forums
>>
>>40061119
Exact same here.
Definitely an unexplainable rush when fucking a shemale vs normal female. Definitely dont doubt if there is some truth to OPs post even though ive never thought of it.
>>
>>40061152
>milk, eggs
>memes
>>
>>40060703
Take one look at the animal kingdom. Hell, even better, look at a human analogue of the animal kingdom. One in which there is a lack of personal time, proper diet, a lack of calories, yet a fuming cloud of testosterone - super max penitentiaries.
I would love for an exercise physiologist to do a study on the correlation between prison hierarchy and concentrations of testosterone to elucidate the phenomenon of how some individuals can get so large in these settings.

There may be something to this, anon.
>>
>>40060703
Your bro wants to wreck your ass op
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.