[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Diabeetus General/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Facebook 1-17-2017, 6-45-13 PM.png (30KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook 1-17-2017, 6-45-13 PM.png
30KB, 470x353px
Who here /beetus/?

What are her chances of making it without insulin /fit/? Does being diabetic affect your workouts?
What are your symptoms?
>>
>>40060124
I assume she has type 2. Type 2 is when insulin just flat out doesn't work in the body. So what does taking insulin even do for someone with type 2?
>>
>>40060203
If it was type two why would her doc prescribe it then?
But then again I just googled it and some people with type two eventually need to make the transition to start using insulin.
>>
>>40060203
Google tells me that type 2 still use insulin sometimes, but its generally controlled with diet/exercise
>>
>>40060203
Gives the companies money.
>>
>>40060124

t1 diabetic here
>cucked whenever i do HIIT , blood sugar spikes to like 14, drops down within an hour to less than 4
>cucked when ingesting large amounts of brotein, insulin sensitivity towards brotein changes from day to day depending on carb intake over da week
>constant trial and error bullshit to keep bloodsugar in check

just cuck my shit up senpai xDDD

in terms of just normal workouts, i do get a spike in bloodsugar on CNS intensive workouts, not as high as when I do HIIT and find that bloodsugar comes back down to normal range after a while

i always try to workout around 2 hours after taking short acting insulin as i feel insulin is most effective during that time period, and within the last 2 hours it just keeps bloodsugar in check (stays at around same range)

if she's t2 diabetic, prob got a chance of making it, but only if she stops consuming large amounts of carbs and starts doing cardio
>>
>>40060259
Well shit. At least you're making an effort to stay healthy rather than just give up, become a 300lbs fuck who dies at 30 from beetus complications

What does it feel like when your blood sugar spikes/dips?
>>
>>40060203

Type 2 are prescribed insulin to over saturate the system and force whatever sugar they can thru the system.
>>
>>40060275
Not poster, but wife as T1 diabetes. Headache, dry mouth, agitation.

She works out like a beast to help her overall health. She inspired me to not be a fat ass. Also, low carb diets help.
>>
>>40060259
The blood sugar spike of 14 is nothing.
>>
>>40060275

>>40060275

blood sugar spikes
>any activity you do feels like you're doing HIIT on EC.
>drowsy as fuck
>pissing like a racehorse (rip gayns)
>fever type symptoms, body feels as if it's overheating

low blood sugar
>start shaking like a junkie that didn't get their fix in a while
>extremities cold as fuck
>heart palpitations
>constant feeling of wanting to pass out
>>
>>40060328
Do you/Would you guys have kids?
Even with the possibility of it getting passed to them?
>>
>>40060259

T1 as well. It's a fucking roller coaster I can't get off of. I got a CGM recently and it's helping, but not quickly enough.

The most awful thing is the fact that I can't properly work out when my blood sugar's fucked. Too high and I don't have enough strength (literally, I deadlift half of what I can usually do and it's hard as fuck), too low and I'm uncoordinated and lightheaded while lifting. Fucks my shit all up.
>>
>>40060344

i mean, considering normal blood sugar ranges between 4-7, over the long term it's gonna fuck with your body.
>>
>>40060369
Makes me wonder if I have Gestational Diabetes.
Though when I took the test for it, everything came back negative for it.

But I get all of those symptoms including my vision going black, and hearing going out. Get dizzy so bad to the point where I'd have to sit down in the middle of a grocery aisle or something.
>>
>>40060402
Yes but a short spike of 14 because of stress reaction because of training is okay. It's, if I dare say, natty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.