[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY OFFER!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (47KB, 334x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 334x252px
/Fit/ I'm willing to offer you the deal of a lifetime! I'm willing to offer you the chance to have your dream body forever for just only ten years of slavery.
The deal
>you can have your dream body
>the dream body will need no upkeep
>no negative side effects to your health
>I'll even throw in one of these lovely ladys/guys behind me
>all I need FROM YOU is ten years of servitude!
>after that you're free
So what do you say /fit/?
>>
House slave? Yes. Field slave - no.
>>
How blown out is my asshole going to be by the end of those 10 years?
>>
File: angry.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>40058692
im already a slave so why not
>>
>>40058719
DELET THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 360x270px
>>40058706
Depends. How stretched out is the girl going to be at the end.
>>
>>40058692
do I get to choose how old my new body is?

Cause I aint giving up my 20's to be some rich faggot's sex slave
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 466x466px
>>40058825
You get to choose how old you look. So if you're thirty and pick a twenty year old body you'll still be thirty on the inside.
>>
>>40058692
Can my S/o get half of my reward? We split the time? 2 slaves for 5 years?
>>
File: image.jpg (710KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710KB, 1300x1733px
>>40058935
Sure, but one of you has to become a dedicated sex slave. The other one will be free from any form of sexual act. You both can decide on which one it will be. If you can't choose then you pick one out of 25 briefcases. However since it is an odd number one case will have the severe bdsm option.
>>
>>40059014
Well I'll tell ya what, I'm reconsidering your first offer.
However you'll get two slaves no sexual acts from either of us. We will give you 10 years of good slavery and take half the results.

The only thing we want is that we can live together and enjoy eachother to the fullest during those 10 years.
Also any children we have will be free from the slavery option and able to persue normal childrens activities. My wife will also receive 2 months rest after each child.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.