[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do when you get a girl above your league, breaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1470499567664.jpg (85KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1470499567664.jpg
85KB, 460x459px
what do you do when you get a girl above your league, breaks up with her and now you can't find another girl as good looking and start regretting you broke up with her (she cheated her bf with me and lied to me about stuff)
>>
ask on /soc/

sage
>>
>>40056704
fuck you
>>
>>40056575
better yourself and get past her league
>>
>>40056575
Get swole? If she was a 7, go land two 5's you'll be happy with that.
>>
>>40056575
shell stop being out of your league when she's 30

dw anon, you made the right choice. dating hoes = no
>>
>>40056575
>she cheated her bf with me

You got nothing to regret OP. Fucking another man's woman is a really common way to get yourself shot, you were right to break up with her.
>>
>>40057380
>>40057412
so just lift more is the answer?

>>40057440
>>40057453
she broke up with him because she wanted to be my gf then. she said always hated him for all those years and just took the courage to break up with him because I was there.
she said she loved me for years.

I broke up with her within 1 month.
I still feel like I will never find someone as good looking and that will like me as much as she did though...
>>
>>40056575
>(she cheated her bf with me and lied to me about stuff)
there is no need to feel regret anon
>>
>>40057542
>she said always hated him for all those years and just took the courage to break up with him because I was there.
>she said she loved me for years.
woman bullshit talk anon don't fall for that

if her actions don't precede her words then you shouldn't trust her
>>
>>40057595
>>40057580

damn I know
I just didn't see that one coming.

>if her actions don't precede her words then you shouldn't trust her
well... she did her hair and dressed the ways I told her I liked all the time, always wanted my attention, flirted with me a lot... for years. with her bf. aaaaaaaand fear of that happening to me is what made me break up with her.

are there any girls who don't do that shit though?
>>
>>40057665
Nope
>>
>>40057743
so no gf ever?
>>
>>40056575
nice thread you fucking cuck
>>
>>40057665

>I just didn't see that one coming.

The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Anyway, you did the right thing. Don't fall for their stupid tricks. As a matter of fact, you should feel insulted that they try to use this type of manipulation on you, because if what she said was true, she would have rounded up some dignity a long time ago and would have left her relationship long before hooking up with you. Unless of course, you're stupid, and actually believe the shit someone who cheats tells you.
>>
>>40057542
lift more is always the answer. At least when asking /fit/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.