[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mental fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Chakra_Nebula_by_Anaxsys.jpg (168KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra_Nebula_by_Anaxsys.jpg
168KB, 894x894px
Hi /fit. Started today with meditation/exploring my chakras.
Few questions: How can I work on specific chakras? I've got the feeling, some are playing a greater role than others contra my inner peace. Can I train them individually or is the big picture important?
>>
>>40054437
>How can I work on specific chakras?
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXcnddTwoKM
I've got the feeling, some are playing a greater role than others contra my inner peace. Can I train them individually or is the big picture important?
Take a Chakra test to see what you need to work on
>>
File: 442-know-7-chakras---pic.jpg (751KB, 800x1897px) Image search: [Google]
442-know-7-chakras---pic.jpg
751KB, 800x1897px
>>
>>40054437
Lol fucking hippies
>>
>>40054437
The important thing is to shape your life around the tenants provided, look up a guide if you want, but IMO figuring it out on your own is a much more rewarding experience.
The best way I can explain this is comparing it to the Christian church.
If you go to church every Sunday, but go home and beat your wife, are you really a man of God?
>>
>>40054504
This place is 18+
>>
>>40054456
>>40054464

Sorry but this is new age bullshit.

>>40054437

You work on chakras by working on Your life, and don't focus on one aspect because those "energy" centers needs to work in harmony. Meditations and yoga can help, tibetan bowls can help too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6w3cEkpm0&list=PLkWkW5f9Dl2JZZWIbC-HmnhyJTMJT8slY&index=13
With this You shoul be able to feel chakras more after some time.
>>
>>40054437

Masturbate for big dick chakra (that's the red one) gains
>>
>>40054437
This is so fucking stupid. kys
>>
>>40054712
Well, we all gotta die, don't we? :)

Thank you for your tips! I think getting started -the newbie I am-, some guiding would be nice (like today). I'm slowly changing my music-routine (listening more and more to Ambient while cooking and stuff), but I imagine "real" mediation only to music would be too hard for me in the current state.
May you recommend some "guides" on youtube? Just to get new insights and so on..
>>
>>40054956
Focus on meditation and forget about chakras for now. There is plenty guided meditations out there and You should find what is good for You not "the best one out there"... Jon Kabat-Zinn have few cd's with guided meditation and those can be a good start also check Vipassana meditations.

Yoga will also help, this can be a good start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu6ft1GlPBw&list=PLWn8QRqY8ySwBz-PW4cgDf7Oz3Fl0TKLL

You will do more good to Your chakras by discipline in meditation and yoga then some bullshit new age "program" or whatever. Try not to become someone like this in the process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOavbyDKSi0
>>
>Chakra
Will this allow me to shoot fireballs?
>>
>>40055382

Only if you know the hand signs.
>>
>>40055382

It depends. What is your level in the School of Destruction?
>>
I have a good feeling that this post is primarily satire, but if genuine then, OP, you will likely have very little luck here; most posters on this board think that fitness and lifting weights are exclusively equatable, and they will shout down from their plate-stacks anyone who thinks anything else.

I do yoga. It is not a spiritual practice for me - I do not have a spirituality - it is a purely physical practice that has given me balance and flexibility and strength and health. I can tell you that, at least from my experience, if you continue to pursue it, even feeling like you know nothing about it, you will come to what it means to you on your own with time.
>>
>>40055408
fireball is the most basic spell
everyone knows it
>>
How can I contact Slaanesh?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.