[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1479678881646.jpg (416KB, 990x685px)
1479678881646.jpg
416KB, 990x685px
Whats the point of getting fit if i'm still going to be an ugly 2/10
>>
>>40053244
get stronk enough to rip apart everyone prettier than you
>>
>>40053244
there is no point. give up
>>
>>40053244
Not a lot of people are irreversibly ugly. I'm sure that with enough grooming or self care you could at least cut average, and lifting would help with your appearance even more.
>>
you always have a choice between being a "respected and more pleasant to look at ugly" and being a "lazy ugly that nobody wants to look at"

it's not even just about fitness but overall appearance and behavior
>>
>>40053749
>>
>Whats the point of getting fit if i'm still going to be an ugly 2/10

I can't imagine anyone who is truly fit being a 2/10. Even if you have a 1/10 face, if you get a 10/10 body then you should balance out to a 5/10 average.

You would just be the male equivalent of a butterface.
>>
File: latsbrah575.jpg (72KB, 790x527px)
latsbrah575.jpg
72KB, 790x527px
just because youre in hell, doesnt mean you have to hug the devil.

fit is far rarer than handsome. you WILL get laid thats a fact

source: im dog ugly, chicks ask to feel my pecs at clubs and parties
>>
>it's another Lookism.net troll thread

don't you guys get tired of this?
>>
People will respect someone who takes care of their body, and for some people, that's attractive. Or if you're really self-deprecating, just think that you won't be a lazy, fat piece of shit, but a fit af piece of shit.
>>
>>40054521

Holy shit, Sloth aged really well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.