[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can getting /fit/ make up for being a manlet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: g3A56In.jpg (107KB, 960x960px)
g3A56In.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
can getting /fit/ make up for being a manlet?
>>
oh look another height thread.
>>
>>40052319
/Fit/ answer is

>HURR DURR MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

normal answer is

>jus bee urself :^)

The real answer is

>kinda. Being shorter is less attractive to most women there's no arguing that so you're at a disadvantage. However if it's between you who is fit and interesting but short or some guy who's fat and boring but tall, you've probably got a shot.
>>
Being /fit/ is always better than not being fit

When it comes to "making up" for being a manlet it depends on how short you are

Definitely makes people take you more serious if you're 5'7-5'8

If you're 5'6 and below being short will forever be part of your identity no matter how ripped you are
>>
>>40052375
manlet spotted
>>
>>40052319
What's the actual height of those guys? I'm 6'2 and I still feel like a manlet. Honestly, being tall should be considered being 6'4 and above...
>>
>>40052653
Middle is hafthor bjornsen, stated height is 6'9
>>
>>40052425
shit im 5'6...

It won't make up for it, but it helps improve your overall attractiveness. In the same way a tall guy with a not so good looking face, his height helps but doesn't make up for his ugly face.

Now it won't get you 5'10 girls if you are 5'6, but it can get you the 5'3 ones.
>>
>>40052319
literally most grills don't give a shit, as long as you're not shorter than them
went on a date with this girl I matched with on tinder and she's my height if not half an inch taller (I'm 5'10 for reference)
when we met up and I saw her the /fit/ autism kicked in and I felt like she would think less of me for not being taller than her, it's a meme and people are stupid for taking it serioulsy
we ended up having a great time and ended the date with a steamy make out session in my dorm room
that was last week, we're still texting everyday and are set for another date this friday
>>
File: 1484121162168.jpg (159KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1484121162168.jpg
159KB, 1080x1350px
>>40052319
Of courshe, muscle manlets are hot.
>>
you tell me
>>
>>40053924
This.
>>
>>40053963
lol..looks so goddam silly. fuckin roided loser
>>
I feel like it's the manlet's duty to himself to utilize the easy gains to their fullest. It's a total disappointment if, after being born into easy aesthetics, the manlet doesn't lift.

t. 6'2" DYEL in a friendly gym-rivalry with a manlet co-worker
>>
>>40053976
Yes, roids are clearly the problem and not the fact that he is 5'4''...
>>
>>40054072
How can you tell he's short rather than being proportionally fucked?
>>
>>40054072
>t. roid monkey
>>
>>40052653
hafthor is 6'9 and he's up to the left guys chin or lips (angle and posture makes in kinda hard to see) so guy on the left is about 7'3-7'5 and other guy 7'1-7'2. Im 6ft and I would look like a fucking kid next to these guys
>>
it's about your overall height and frame not just height

A tall lanky beta is no better than a manlet
>>
>>40053963

He looks like a compressed man, basiclly a dwarf.
>>
>>40053839
>5' 10" woman
it's not as if she has much of a choice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.