[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of you now!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Well. Here we go. 6:30AM and my first day at the gym. Time to lose weight and get lots of muscle. I may be a fat horsefucker now, but I'll soon be one of you! In I go....
>>
monitoring
>>
>>40051810
What kinds of horses? NC bro reporting in
>>
>>40051810
>horsefucker
Just kill yourself. There's no redemption for your ilk
>>
>>40051810
You are not one of us. You are nothing like me. God damn it this is one of the reasons people hate new gym membership. We are not the fucking same just because you decided to go to the gym. You want to get fit? Good for you do your thing, but I am not your friend or your fucking equal you weak fuck. Don't talk to me I want to lift alone with my autism.
>>
Do you think he actually fucks horses or is just a /mlp/ fag
>>
>>40053615
Horse is just a euphemism for your mother.
>>40053578
>>
>Planet fitness
Not gonna make it
>>
>>40051810
Good luck op, hope you get results and don't quit after 3 months. Realizing you didn't lose weight because you did not change your diet.
>>
>>40051810
if you can go later, after a while it's hard to keep it up that early. The urge to sleep really kicks in. But if you have work or something during the day then do what you gotta do.
>>
File: 1474679315335.jpg (26KB, 400x462px)
1474679315335.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>40051810
fuck off this isnt your personal blog

come again when you've been there for a few months not when you start you fat disgusting excuse for a human being
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.