[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do u win street fights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

File: 2.jpg (135KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
135KB, 560x375px
How do u win street fights?
>>
>>40051210
have more bodys then the opponent team.
>>
Winners don't engage in street fights.
>>
>>40051210
pocket sand
>>
>>40051210
With a glosch
>>
>participating in street fights
What are you, a nigger?
>>
>>40051237
What if you're not carrying?

Pocket cum could be slung?
>>
Defend against punches using ur elbows

Don't punch into a punch

Hit a sensitive on the attackers body before using a main attack. Hitting a weak point on the opponents body will trigger a distraction to the point and will cause their body to leak out adrenaline instead of using it to tense their body for upcoming blows.

tldr: a light tap to the neck, testicles or sternum can trigger an opponents defensive to simply drop to null for few seconds which gives you enough time to cause a decisive hit which will make them most likely give up on the spot.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>40051210
sha sha sha shaaaaaa
>>
>>40051210
Create an opening and run.
Ground and pound.
Take a boxing class.
Be tougher than the person you're fighting.

All valid options.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG3-Wb5gM

Get wrist control OP.
>>
Be big

Have a few screws loose

Bite their throat
>>
>>40051210
Rush in and shove your thumbs in his eyes then start kicking him when he goes down. Works every time.
>>
>>40051210
Just go full savage mode and strike to kill, don't strike to give him an owwie. Unless he is super flimsy he shouldn't actually die so don't worry, just stop when he is incapacitated
>>
Everybody has a fightplan, until they het punched in the face.

Avoid all fights you can. Be brutal if you HAVE to fight.
>>
Punch to the throat.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Hadouken
>>
>>40051210
*grabs you by the throat*

Back the fuck off!!???
>>
>>40051659
this, spamming hadouken is super reliable and works againts stupid niggas everytime
>>
>>40051210
join wing chun class.

looks fucking dumb but best suited for street fights
check out master wong on utub, he teaches wing chun and how to win in diff situations in a very funny chinese douchebag manner

thank me later
>>
>>40051660

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes katana*

nothin personnel... kid
>>
File: shoryuken.jpg (83KB, 450x626px) Image search: [Google]
shoryuken.jpg
83KB, 450x626px
>>40051674
Shoryuken works good too if they're too close for hadouken
>>
File: jackie.jpg (73KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
jackie.jpg
73KB, 780x438px
How do I fight like Jackie Chan?
>>
Run faster
>>
>>40051691
He's the best /fit/ guy, hands down.
>>
Punch them really hard
>>
>>40051210
By not fighting.
>>
>>40051691
Get drunk I believe which is a double edged sword
>>
>>40051753
this, drunkenfist
>>
>>40051679
hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhaahahhahahaha

>wing chun

>best suited for street fights

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

>thank me later

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahha

BJJ or judo.
>>
>>40051210
Look tough
>>
>>40051762
>never tried encountered wing chun
>thinks BJJ or judo is better
technique>power
bruce lee was trained in wing chun

>tries to trigger me with laughter
we all know your clueless
>>
>>40051812
Boxing, and kick boxing + BJJ would be way better. There is a reason why wing chun is so poorly represented in the ufc.
>>
>>40051681
*vanish in a puff of smoke*

*you swivel around as you hear my voice from the opposite direction*

>pssh... it would seem you aren't familiar with my kage bunshin no jutsu

*blur out of focus*

>h-he's fast

*suddenly appear out of the ground below you*

>heh... this isn't even 5% of my power
>>
>>40051864
because you must wear gloves and wing chun heavily relies on wrists, finger techniques.
>>
>>40051872
I hope you're trolling you dumb fucking manlet fucktoy. Only cucklets do wc and they know damn well they'd be butchered by any competent MMA fighter. There's a reason why Bruce Lee left Wing Chun and went his own way, even though he was trained.
>>
>>40051237
sha shaaaa
>>
by maturing and realizing every clash can be avoided with a little bit of common sense
Then you go and use that energy for sports, women, improvement
>>
>>40051903
>every martial art that doesnt scream testosterone is inferior to more technical one

good goy
>>
>>40051210
simply teleport behind them , heh nothing personl kid
>>
>>40051210
Literally kill OR be killed.

It's your attackers fault for assaulting/attacking you and getting beat up for it.

Don't start fights, ever. You deserve what's coming to you if you do.

Morals, ethics, honor, laws, all bullshit when you're trying to not get killed.
>>
nose bone into brain
>>
>>40051210
charge, tackle, punch in the face
>>
>>40052126
The only right response OP
>>
A quick upper cut and hope they cut their lip on their teeth.
As soon as they realise they're bleeding they get scared.
>>
>>40051679
wing chun loses in street fights and professional fights
>>
>>40051378
Grossly under rated post
>>
>>40051442
>>40051553
>>40051611
>>40051640
>>40052092
Pure, unadulterated autism. None of you fat fucks have ever been in a fight.
>>
I honestly get triggered everytime fit has this thread. If you train in martial arts then you realize how dumb these threads are. The best way to win a street fight is to do what the people who fight for a living do: train. What do you train? Train under the martial arts that are the most successful and win the most consistently. If it looks retarded, it is retarded. Martial artist will win against an untrained person 98% of the time (not scientific but also not exaggerating, just take a look at youtube "*insert martial art* vs street fighter"), the exceptions are if that person is extremely stronger, you get a really unlucky knockout, or if they have a weapon.

And to adress the shitty martial arts like Wing Chun, don't do them. I use to do that shit and it was a big waste of time fuck martial arts like that. If they make an excuse for not winning in mma, it is a fake martial art and even if they say it isn't why would you trust and risk it when there are plenty of martial arts that prove themselves to be effective.

The girls at my gym who weigh 120ish pounds are capable of beating up 200ish pound men if they haven't trained before, if that statement doesn't convince you that martial arts are the best way to win a street fight, I don't know what will.

Nobody at our gym has made it to UFC but we have k1, glory, ikf, lionfights, and WCK winners and champions. I'm not to sure about how the ground game is at my gym but I know they've won pan-am but I don't know what that is.
>>
>>40051812
bruce lee was an actor and most of the impressive stories about him are legends
>>
File: 1476963958245.png (215KB, 469x364px) Image search: [Google]
1476963958245.png
215KB, 469x364px
>>40052339
Lol yeah exactly what I thought too. We all know the best way to fight someone is to teleport behind them and cut them in half with your zanpakuto. I then usually say "hmmph nothing personal kid".
>>
File: 15z_CZPCR_L_91194_01194.png (808KB, 1920x1430px) Image search: [Google]
15z_CZPCR_L_91194_01194.png
808KB, 1920x1430px
Try your hardest to diffuse the situation and walk away. If all else fails and you're positive the other person wants to cause you great bodily harm, stand your ground.
>>
File: fassbender laughing.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
fassbender laughing.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>getting into street fights
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-084510.png (607KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-084510.png
607KB, 1080x1920px
>>40052521
Every time.
>>
with an axe
>>
>>40052432
Pan am is pan American, competition across entire continents of America I think.

What makes on martial art bullshit like wc and another good? I used to do wc but I stopped because the guy stopped teaching it and I didn't want to go to a mcdojo
>>
FIGHTING STANCE WITH A LOUD YELL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH7fJWHa8LM
>>
>>40052479
If you actually think these faggots are actually going put there and tearing people apart by swinging like retards and biting you're retarded.

Let's take a look at how biting like a deranged retard holds up against someone who actually knows what they're doing, autismo.

https://youtu.be/_VCdXQ3J9xw
>>
>>40052432
Yeah.
Take a US Army Infantryman, and someone who shoots soda cans and car doors with an AR-15.
Which of these men probably wins a gunfight?
The guy who's trained, not the guy that dicks around for fun.

>>40051210
So, the correct answer is to receive training in an established martial art that has a proven record of working in real fights where the opponent isn't following your rules, or any.

Bringing a weapon escalates things, which may or may not be a good thing for you.
You pull out a knife.
He pulls out his knife.
Now, who is better with the knife?
Are you both shit? 2 dead bodies appear.

Pull out a gun? Best option, but the highest escalation. Stabbing someone from outside knife range is handy, but if you pull out a gun, you'd better hope you're the only motherfucker who has one.
One of your target's buddies could put a load of 12ga buck in your ear with a plumbing pipe gun.

>>40051232
Secret Overpowered answer, this answer solved all my problems related to street fighting.
>>
>>40051210
Tips if you don't fight regurlaly
>keep jaw closed and clenched not loose
>fists up
>straight foward jabs not any of that side arm swinging crap
>guard your neck
>keep your balance
>no bear hugging shit unless you really outweigh the guy
>don't fucking try any fancy kicks or any kicks at all unless your guys on the floor
>>
>>40051812
you are fucking pathetic
>>
>>40051948
Judo is the least macho martial art and he recommended it.

kys
>>
>>40052636
If he beat the shit out of somebody like that for "talking to my girl in front of me" I hope he gets blown away by a dude with a gun one day.
>>
>>40051232
spbp

>t. bjj blue belt
>>
when opponent is vulnerable at any point, throw hard main hand straight punches to the center of the chin. if he's not vulnerable with hands up or prepared for you to strike, begin with a fast jab just to make him blink/move slightly, following with a main hand straight shot to the chin literally miliseconds behind the jab. the 1-2 is the most effective combination.

make sure to know if your opponent is right or left handed, if he's not a professional fighter it will be easy to tell, be more wary of his main hand than his other and be prepared to move your head to the side while covering it with the elbow of the shoulder closest to opponent when he strikes.

know where to hit on the body if given the opportunity. just below the sternum and either side of the floating rib areas will just about finish somebody who doesn't regularly train their core, oblique or abdominals.

keep hands up at all time, learn some footwork or wrestling if possible.

the most important thing is to be super careful hitting a drunk person in the chin, if they're drunk they're dehydrated, if they're dehydrated the cushion of cerebrospinal fluid is much thinner and they're very easy to knockout, even a small jab could knock out most drunks so if you hit them hard enough they can drop dead or end up in a coma especially if they hit their head on the way down. if that happens you're looking at a long sentence.
>>
>>40051762
>BJJ or judo.
>for street fights
Sounds like a great way to get your head kicked in by a second attacker. Don't get me wrong, I love Judo and BJJ, but they have their limits in a streetfight.
>>
1. Not fighting
2. A gun
3. Friends with you
4. Being bigger and stronger
5. Knowledge of boxing and jui jitsu
>>
>>40052886
A judo throw will end a fight unless your opponent is decent.
>>
>>40052890
All in that order of most effective to least. Maybe switch 4 and 5
>>
>>40051812
Lol Bruce Lee was trained in everything because he was a professional martial artist and pretty much an enthusiast for martial arts in general. Just because he trained it doesn't mean that was the main reason for his skill
>>
>>40051210
If you have pooey hands no-one will wanna fight you FACT
>>
Pull down your pants and let the BBC pound you
>>
>>40052636
"you talk to my girl"
Insecure Faggot. Lmao whod take the risk because some dude legit talked to his girl? Maybe if you trusted your girl or had self confidence yourself you wouldn't give af.
>>
>>40051210
pepperspray
>>
>>40052886
if you use anything like an idiot, I suppose you can be in danger in a situation. Do you study these arts? They teach range, contact, use of space and leverage, and, most importantly, GRAPPLE defense so you can remain standing in a multi-opponent situation. Combined with boxing, you have a chance to post shit like this on the internet.

t. bjj blue, 3.5y exp
>>
Pipe bomb
>>
>>40053140
>GRAPPLE defense so you can remain standing in a multi-opponent situation
Regular BJJ is has become a bit of a joke when it comes to standing grappling honestly.
>>
>>40052667
>but if you pull out a gun, you'd better hope you're the only motherfucker who has one.

Concealed carry permit holder here.

To add to what he's saying... if you DO pull out a gun and the other guy doesn't have one, you are basically fucked legally for the rest of your life.
>>
>>40052667
>the guy shooting soda cans would win because the infantryman would be too busy trying to call for air support lel
>>
>>40051210
You need to make the other person afraid of you so they back up and put themselves in a shittier position to hit you than you are in to hit them.
>>
Use a gun
>>
>>40051378
>this was 11 years ago
>>
File: ba1.jpg (41KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
41KB, 497x732px
>>40051210
>Get into fight
>Go into trance like state
>4 people had to rip me off the guy
>>
>>40052636

>Beat up nigger for acting like a nigger
>he bites you like a chimp then threatens to shoot you

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME
>>
>>40052886
>getting your head kicked in after harai goshiing some cunt through the pavement

yeah nah
>>
>>40052237
Thats when the adrenaline kicks in. Good luck stopping that second wind.
>>
>>40053446
Okay Anon, listen, this is what I want you to do. Close your computer, get your fat ass out of that chair, and walk to your bathroom. Now stand in front of your mirror and just stare at yourself. It could be for a few minutes or a few hours I don’t care. I want you to think about all of your goals and accomplishments, as well as all of your failures and awkward moments. Then, when you feel ready, pull down your pants and spank yourself. No sissy slaps either anon, you need to spank yourself hard. Maybe even grab a belt or wooden spoon if you have one. While you are spanking yourself, think about the idiotic post you made on 4chan and how much of an unintelligible pathetic human being you are. Finally, when you feel like you’ve punished yourself enough, pull up your pants, walk to back your computer, sit down, and try again.
>>
>>40053570
rest day today man, nothing better to do

let's see how many of you fags get triggered off this, already scored one >>40053570
>>
>>40053603
The bait's too obvious, I fear.
>>
>>40051674
What if that nigga knows how to parry?
>>
>Be you.
>Get in a fight against someone you don't know.
>You have no idea of the extent of his abilities.
>You have no idea if he's carrying a knife, a gun or not.
>You have no idea how far he's willing to go.
>Yous till choose to fight.

Fighting for anything other than your life or something you aren't prepared to kill the other person for isn't worth the risk senpai.
>>
>>40053757
if its Sean thats fine he got nerfed in 3rd strike
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.